Sun Direct DTH Packages Declared

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871
Your total package cost will remain less than 250 whereas in other DTH players you have to opt for english movie channels and news channels which are in higher pakcage. In dish tv you have to pay Rs.350/- in order to see those channels. And your are compulsorily given other language sun channels and hindi channels.

Your total package cost will remain less than 250 whereas in other DTH players you have to opt for english movie channels and news channels which are in higher pakcage. In dish tv you have to pay Rs.350/- in order to see those channels. And your are compulsorily given other language sun channels and hindi channels.

It is crossing 450+

See my post in other thread in this forum

I have calculated according to the rates given

There it is.check it clearly Here it is for all members.:yahoo: Now fight among yourself saying which is good and which is bad:)

Thank u jjvj for providing this information:thumbsup:..what about interactive services?
I want to ask u one thing can we choose Tensports seperately?

yes you can choose ten sports seperately but have to pay for 3 months cost which is about 68 rs ( with tax).:(

a:hysterical: .. better start a fan club for him.. jvjj.. :wall:

whats your problem? Either you are a restless person or might be a cable operator:hysterical: who is unhappy with this news. I doubt on the first as all others here are also waiting for these channels and they have patience.

When did they launch phamplets????Please UPload the image againIt is not clearAlso can u tell us exact date of launch of these packages!!

packages starting from monday.dealers are getting these papers today.

what about INTERACTIVE SERVICE? and remaining TAMIL channels RAJ DIGITAL PLUS, RAJ MUSIX, RAJ NEWS, ISAIARUVI, JAYAMAX, VASANTH TV, ZEE TAMIL (IN FUTURE)

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4052/92440288gz1.jpgno info regarding them in these lists. Only Raj and Vijay for 10rs for other basic package users, but it is free for Tamil basic package users.

Back