Official Sun Direct DTH Package

• Thread starter Thread starter KRISHNAACT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 34,276
hey people.. what about the sports channels and movies channels..
wont i get to see espn, star sports, hbo, axn etc...
:(

anyone have idea about that?

you will have seperate pack for that like 25 rupees for all telugu or kannada channels, the sports movie channels will be given for a cheap price. abt neo sports they already got deal with sun tv to show the cricket matches in sun tv channels so the cricket matches will be coming in sun tv channels. so no worry.

I can't read Tamil. Please can someone read Kiran TV in this package, it is a Malayalam Channel beamed by the Sun Group.
kiran tv is thr:thumbsup:

are u sure.. if i have to change to this from cable, only reason is for seeing cricket and football.. the package now is the same that normal cable gives.. so i dont find the difference..

are u sure.. if i have to change to this from cable, only reason is for seeing cricket and football.. the package now is the same that normal cable gives.. so i dont find the difference..
after oct 31st u hav to pay for dish &stb .....better u buy now itself

Have they released an Advertisement in Tamil. If Yes, Do anyone have a scanned copy of that as well.

Have they released an Advertisement in Tamil. If Yes, Do anyone have a scanned copy of that as well.

It is there in this tread itself , here its again for u

In Tamil

In English

you will have seperate pack for that like 25 rupees for all telugu or kannada channels

I too noticed in their ad - "For an additional cost of Rs.25 per month you can get your favourite 11 telugu OR kannada channels" .

I want all telugu AND kannada AND tamil AND malayalam channels. hope they offer something similar to TS's south value pack, of course at an attractive prize . :P

Hi everyone, any dealers information in A.P, i need one for my parents who stay in kurnool, thanks in adv

Back