Sun Direct DTH Packages Declared

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871
what about the remaining TAMIL CHANNELS (ISAIARUVI, JAYAMAX, RAJ DIGITAL PLUS, RAJ MUSIX, RAJ NEWS(starting tomorrow) they will add or not

friend they will add iasaiaruvi,jayamax & other raj channel will definetly come for free....wait some few days these r FTA channels only........they r adding channels very slowly for past 6 months

Is anyone receiving STAR NEWS.....I am not able to see that channel.....Tried autoscan option and Manual scan with the details from satcodx3.com :(

Is anyone receiving STAR NEWS.....I am not able to see that channel.....Tried autoscan option and Manual scan with the details from satcodx3.com :(

yes iam getting

yes iam getting

How??? I use a HOMECAST SN9000IR STB and I tried autoscan and manual scan but no use....What is its channel number???:cry:

IS ANYONE ELSE FACING THIS PROBLEM.

some say zee telugu coming...

yes you are right some say zee telugu is coming.But even i cant understand it how.
@yesgee , you may have to pay 30rs to get zee telugu :(

How??? I use a HOMECAST SN9000IR STB and I tried autoscan and manual scan but no use....What is its channel number???:cry:

IS ANYONE ELSE FACING THIS PROBLEM.

U have to add that tp in u r stb.press menu button---select Dish--->Go to Transpoder--->click new Ts---Enter1682 v 9500.Now do manual scan u will get star news,N test, Np test, Reality tv.

yes you are right some say zee telugu is coming.But even i cant understand it how.
@yesgee , you may have to pay 30rs to get zee telugu :(
Oh! OK, Thanks. But lemme check with CC! Donno if they will really be able to gimme the right info!!:wall:But funny isn't it? Rs. 30/- for one channel. SD's packaging is not OK!

Oh! OK, Thanks. But lemme check with CC! Donno if they will really be able to gimme the right info!!:wall:But funny isn't it? Rs. 30/- for one channel. SD's packaging is not OK!

Now we all (Telugu Basic Viewers) have to pay Extra 30/- for ZEE Telugu or It will come in our Basic Package.:(

Atleast they con't provide the all telugu channles to existing basic telugu viewers ................:wall:

I am not happy with SD New Package.:cry:

gsp

Now we all (Telugu Basic Viewers) have to pay Extra 30/- for ZEE Telugu or It will come in our Basic Package.:(

Atleast they con't provide the all telugu channles to existing basic telugu viewers ................:wall:

I am not happy with SD New Package.:cry:

gsp

you have to pay 30rs to get zee telugu.

Hi Mr.JJVJ,I have a doubt, according to the latest updated sun direct website is Star Vijay & Raj TV freely available for Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada Basic Package subscribers because both the channels are in all the basic package.

Back