Official Sun Direct DTH Package

• Thread starter Thread starter KRISHNAACT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 34,276
Mr.Mailtoviki, what is the installation cost... and when will they give stb and dish

Sun Direct should have atleast got a good MODEL:ashamed: for that paper AD....Hey people do you think STAR channels would be part of SUN Direct DTH package.... Remember the days when Tata Sky were made to beg for those &^#%^% Sun Channels.....

Mr.Mailtoviki, what is the installation cost... and when will they give stb and dish

Buddy,

Installation and activation costs Rs.999/-

They will be installing from Oct 01 First in First serve basis.

could u give me a no to contact the distributers?i hve tried all the nos in the paper no one is picking it up.if possible post the addresses of some distributers

could u give me a no to contact the distributors?i have tried all the nos in the paper no one is picking it up.if possible post the addresses of some distributors

Buddy,

all the dealers are busy in attending calls,they are not even able to take rest for while i witnessed it.

Chennai Adyar
Raj Shopping Center
No.23, M.G.Road,
Shastri Nagar,
Adyar.
Ph:24902472

Chennai Adyar
G.S. Network
New No.20, Old No.114/3,
L.B.Road,
Adyar.

Chennai Kilpauk
AG Communication
New No.104, Old No.33,
Aalls Road,
Kilpauk
Ph:26600840

Chennai Anna Nagar
Raj Communication
No.16, H Block, Anna Nagar East
Annan Nagar,
Chennai-102
Mob:9840133688

Chennai Anna Nagar
New Sankar Stores
No.187, 13th Main Road,
Annan Nagar,
Chennai-40
Mob:9840462844

Chennai Aminjikarai
New Car Steroes
No.62, Nelson Manickam Road,
Aminjikarai,
Chennai-29
Mob:9940662341

For More Dealer Address Information Contact No:24888888

Got this from other forum credits goes to the original poster.

There is a thread already, "can you give me chennai addrs of booking sun tv dth please". My suggestion is to provide the address and phone numbers of the dealers in this thread, so that we could get all info in one single place. The link can be provided when people ask for info.-Ravi

What is the use of publishing these address when cablewalas are wandering with weapens and taking the list of SUN DTH subsribers ?

:(

Back