@mailtoviki:Thanks for calculating

Thanks JJVJ For uploading the image!!!

The package seems damn confusing
When they launch it officially
we need to write a letter asking to them change the package

It is very costly--NO EPG,NO INTERACTIVE services,NO ESPN STAR

yes....after official launch we should start fight through mails & phone calls

JJVJ!,

While you are on this thread/forum, I have a quick question. Why dont SUN provide a special offer for the people who would want to move from TS/Dish to sundth ? Like Some concession on the initial cost (as they can provide just stb and no dish/lnb) and even some conversion of TS/Dish-STB to sun-stb to further decrease the initial cost of joining to SUNDTH? You seem to be having some inside information...!!!

who wants to use the old dishtv or Tata Sky dish when sundirect is giving them for free.

In the image it is displayed that minimum subscription is 3 months whether it means from the first month itself should we pay for the three moths for that pack or we have to pay monthly and we can change pack only after three months. Which is correct. I am confused. If any one knows plz tell me. Thanks.

In the image it is displayed that minimum subscription is 3 months whether it means from the first month itself should we pay for the three moths for that pack or we have to pay monthly and we can change pack only after three months. Which is correct. I am confused. If any one knows plz tell me. Thanks.

i think if we select one package we cannot change it for 3 months so

Its really untolerable and unaffordable (for me atleast)....:wall: I hav to change........:(

hey!!!look at tamanna in the package image.... :rofl::P k! about packages?? :whistle: I would go for pluto plus, cuz I'm mad at cartoons.... Venus plus is good too. BUT 115/-??let me c what my dad says....

All members cool down. Most of you not going to take all the packages. And also channels repeat some how in few packages. If you carefully plan you will end up paying lot lesser than other DTH providers. You atleast have an option to take NGC without paying for Star plus etc.,. For me Tata Sky I have no such options. Atleast you have choice to select. You will end up paying may be Rs.128 or so extra which will still come less than Tatasky's Rs.200 plan. So don't worry.I wonder what made you all angry. They haven't removed the channels and also didn't increase the price for what you are watching now. These are seperate packages.

I wonder what made you all angry. They haven't removed the channels and also didn't increase the price for what you are watching now. These are seperate packages.

here @ kochi sun direct people were canvasing ...telling that they r going to introduce pay channel pakages that costs only Rs 25, and each pakages will hav 15 channels each.......they too told me the same.....so i took the connection. Nw the rate is not even near 25.........this is really a buisness trick naaaa.........:wall:

That is how people can survive in this world, otherwise their business can go into losses. As I said earlier, either you need to be very satisfied with channels obtained for 75 rupees or else, you need to break your head thinking of choosing a package which contains ur favorite channels.One thing is for sure, either people will not be happy because the required channel might not be present in their package or the SUN DTH people might have added that required channel in different package to MILK some more money.The game has just began and it is not going to be smooth ride.....

Back