Gemini News
Gemini Music
ETV - 1
ETV - 2
MAA
TV - 9
Vissa
ETV - Urudu

Cool.. So we can get ALL south indian channels for just 125Rs (75+25+25).. Right? :yahoo:

Btw, from where did u get this list? Did they publish their ad in AP and Karnataka newspapers too?? Website hasn't been updated yet.. :wall:

That means Kannadigas and Andhrites have more channels than what TS and Dish TV have on their platform.:thumbsup: Congratulations

I got the info from the brochure distributed by SUN Direct in the dealer's office.If possible i will scan it and post it here in evening.

I got the info from the brochure distributed by SUN Direct in the dealer's office.If possible i will scan it and post it here in evening.

Please get me the English Version as well.

Booking Charges : Rs.100/-

Valid upto 31st Dec 2007 , if SUN Direct TV is not able to deliver the equipment with in 6 month time frame this Rs.100 can be refunded by producing the receipt.

Installation & Activation : Rs. 999/-

This is one time activation/Installation charge to be paid at the time of installation.

Monthly Basic : Rs.75/-

Additional Language Package : Rs.25/- per pack

Please get me the English Version as well.

:) It is in English only i found no tamil version there may they using the same prints in Other states as well :)

That's another good strategy. Suppose if One Lakh subscribers book for Rs.100/- it turns around to be around Rs.10000000/-. Invest this amount somewhere and earn interest (if it doesn't go to the Dealer).

Is the DISH & STB property of ours?!

No way, it is the property of SUN Direct TV, when u close the subscription they will come and collect the same.

Where can we book?!

Anywhere , if u are too far from the dealer u can ask for the nearest dealer details, as u have to go to the office straight to pay Rs 100/- and collect the receipt.If u are not in a position to go in person u can ask your friend or other do it for u by giving your address and phone number.(We have booked 4 - One for me and 3 for my friend).

As for now the dealer is only mediators, just collecting the details of customers and hand it over to SUN Direct TV.

The booking charge goes the dealers not for the SUN Direct TV.

What about Sports , Movies & Other Channels?

With some the the negotiation is going.With some its over.

How would be the package?!

Really tough question, he don't want to reveal it now.Just said wait and see.

What about for other states?

As of now only for Tamil Nadu, will be launching soon in other states.

Who will install?

SUN Direct TV employees.No dealers or distributors.

When they will install?

Installation starts on October 1st.Installation will be in the serial order of booking (FCFS - First Come First Served).Yes the receipt has the serial number...i am 12th person with that dealer

When is the Launch?

Most probably from October 1st , or in the first week of October.

Hope i have asked and got the answer for the most of the questions for u all ,from that SUN Direct Official.

Really it is a good information....But still the sun tv officials did not told the exact launch date...

Back