Sun Direct DTH Packages Declared

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871
U have to add that tp in u r stb.press menu button---select Dish--->Go to Transpoder--->click new Ts---Enter1682 v 9500.Now do manual scan u will get star news,N test, Np test, Reality tv.

Thanks buddy...My problem is Now solved. :thumbsup:

you have to pay 30rs to get zee telugu.

Hi, jjvj; i have one doubt, I have seen AD in telugu News paper About SD New Package, they did not say about Zee telugu available for Extra 30/- In their AD.

They are informing bout their packages, Tamil, Kannada, Marati... etc, but i did not found about telugu add on package in the AD. But i found here some was posted the ADD it is showing telugu add on pack.

May they will give Zee telugu for telugu basic viewers.

gsp

Hi gsp,

In which paper did you see this ad?
Can you Please post the Telugu Ad in this forum??

Thanks,

I have seen this AD in Sakshi News Paper, I dont know how to post here the add can u explain, then i will post.

gsp

Hi, jjvj; i have one doubt, I have seen AD in telugu News paper About SD New Package, they did not say about Zee telugu available for Extra 30/- In their AD.

They are informing bout their packages, Tamil, Kannada, Marati... etc, but i did not found about telugu add on package in the AD. But i found here some was posted the ADD it is showing telugu add on pack.

May they will give Zee telugu for telugu basic viewers.

gsp

yes, you are correct. I also checked the newspaper in morning and could not find telugu package. The same has happend in other states local newspapers.

In Bangalore edition there is no Kannada package details
In TN edition there is no Tamil package details... and so on..

But one thing is that we wont get Zee Telugu Free in basic package. You have to spend 30rs.

I have seen this AD in Sakshi News Paper, I dont know how to post here the add can u explain, then i will post.

gsp

Yes.tomorrow it will come in other newspapers, maybe eenadu or vaartha and same will continue for few more days.

I seen in Sakshi News Paper...

But i dont know how post the ADD here, can u explain plz or otherwise i am posting the news paper can check the 05th Page.

GSP

SAKSHI EPAPER

05th Page u can find the Telugu AD

I seen in Sakshi News Paper...

But i dont know how post the ADD here, can u explain plz or otherwise i am posting the news paper can check the 05th Page.

GSP

SAKSHI EPAPER

05th Page u can find the Telugu AD

here is advertisement in telugu. This i have done for gspqatar who was asking as he dont know how to do it. Edit: Removed as viki put it.

here @ kochi sun direct people were canvasing ...telling that they r going to introduce pay channel pakages that costs only Rs 25, and each pakages will hav 15 channels each.......they too told me the same.....so i took the connection. Nw the rate is not even near 25.........this is really a buisness trick naaaa.........:wall:

Your anger is justified. We should not believe in marketing people talks. Just see few sections of this forum and see how they try to canvase and lure them to buy Tata Sky etc.,.

Back