Official Sun Direct DTH Package

• Thread starter Thread starter KRISHNAACT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 34,276
I not very excited abut the channels, i will wait till they add other channels such a NGC, Discovery T& L and sports channels and some hindi channels.

I forget to add these information in previous post.

Toll Free : 1800-200-7575
HelpLine : 044-39407575

Is the DISH & STB property of ours?!

No way, it is the property of SUN Direct TV, when u close the subscription they will come and collect the same.

Where can we book?!

Anywhere , if u are too far from the dealer u can ask for the nearest dealer details, as u have to go to the office straight to pay Rs 100/- and collect the receipt.If u are not in a position to go in person u can ask your friend or other do it for u by giving your address and phone number.(We have booked 4 - One for me and 3 for my friend).

As for now the dealer is only mediators, just collecting the details of customers and hand it over to SUN Direct TV.

The booking charge goes the dealers not for the SUN Direct TV.

What about Sports , Movies & Other Channels?

With some the the negotiation is going.With some its over.

How would be the package?!

Really tough question, he don't want to reveal it now.Just said wait and see.

What about for other states?

As of now only for Tamil Nadu, will be launching soon in other states.

Who will install?

SUN Direct TV employees.No dealers or distributors.

When they will install?

Installation starts on October 1st.Installation will be in the serial order of booking (FCFS - First Come First Served).Yes the receipt has the serial number...i am 12th person with that dealer

When is the Launch?

Most probably from October 1st , or in the first week of October.

Hope i have asked and got the answer for the most of the questions for u all ,from that SUN Direct Official.

Just cant agree on 1 point....... that is installation...... it will be done by distributors and not by sun tv... ok

dealer will just show the demo if any cusomter comes.. then will book order and handover the details to distributor. who will send him team .

Sun dth is using Dishtv and Tata Sky techniques..

Dear jjvj, That was told by SUN Direct Official @ my dealer's place.He said the the copy of the receipt will be sent to SUN Direct Customer Care and Customer Care will do the installations. Even the booking receipt is from SUN Direct TV 's receipts book.

Dear jjvj,

That was told by SUN Direct Official @ my dealer's place.He said the the copy of the receipt will be sent to SUN Direct Customer Care and Customer Care will do the installations.

Even the booking receipt is from SUN Direct TV 's receipts book.

ok.. cant say anything more on this. just wait and see who comes to do the installation.

BTW did u book it? and also please anyone share their experience while booking the sun dth?

Hi..jjvj.. what about HYDERABAD.. when is it here... my guess is that you are also from HYD????and any change in the package here like basic 75 for telugu and 25 extra for tamil????just a query it doesn't make any diff for me as i want both..launch date in HYD????

Hi..jjvj.. what about HYDERABAD.. when is it here... my guess is that you are also from HYD????
and any change in the package here like basic 75 for telugu and 25 extra for tamil????
just a query it doesn't make any diff for me as i want both..
launch date in HYD????

it will be next week.. and may get same offer of dish and Stb free.. and have to pay installation and activation which will be same 999rs.

package will be 75rs with telugu and 25rs extra for tamil and kannada. same like what they given in TN.. just will replace tamil channels with telugu .

jjvj... will they launch in all southern states at once after getting bookings from these... or they will launch in TN sooner..and then book at other states..

ok.. cant say anything more on this. just wait and see who comes to do the installation.

BTW did u book it? and also please anyone share their experience while booking the sun dth?

S jjvj i have booked.

Just contacted the dealer thru phone he gave the address and asked to come in person and pay Rs.100/- as booking charge.went there and paid , walked away with receipt :) thats all, i might be lucky to meet a SUN Direct TV person there to get some more information which i had posted in other thread.

Back