Sun Direct DTH Packages Declared

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871
Thank u jjvj for providing this information:thumbsup:..what about interactive services?I want to ask u one thing can we choose Tensports seperately?

Lots of packages But They too many of themThey could combine few packagesWhat about recharge vouchers??????Will it be like Tata Sky or is it like seperate voucher for each package???

Thanks jjvj for your updates. Dont think about others who are blaming you. Think of us who really need some info from you. So plz post the updates when you got. Thanks in advance.

Now one member copy pasting details from this forum to another forum. Saveondish. So jjvj and that member same?

Lots of packages But They too many of them

They could combine few packages

What about recharge vouchers??????
Will it be like Tata Sky or is it like seperate voucher for each package???

There should be some option. Without that why they will come with such an offer? Lets wait and see :)

I asked same question .. But no response from jjvj.. I still can't believe this news unless it comes official.. Any way market conditions will determine the prices.. Presently most of the channels charge huge amount...

I asked same question .. But no response from jjvj.. I still can't believe this news unless it comes official.. Any way market conditions will determine the prices.. Presently most of the channels charge huge amount...

asked about jjvj and suresh same? :hysterical:

wait for 1 more day everything will come in front of you,everythign will start from Monday.Star news is in basic package so you are able to view it now. you can belive when the advertisement comes on monday. till that time dont belive anyone in this world. if you did not believe me then it was OK.. but not believing jjvj is like not believing sun. i hope he does not stop your sundth package :hysterical: jjvj may not have time to reply to your useless queries. let him do his duty of giving us info..why bother about rest?

a:hysterical: .. better start a fan club for him.. jvjj.. :wall:

good idea. thanks for that. you can demolish the old walls for a new building for the fan club but not like this. you cannot demolish the wall with your head. it will only hurt your head. go and buy hammers :hysterical:

I will give the complete list by evening.B'coz i was out of action from this forum I forgot how to attach a file here directly.Still searching for that option.If anyone knows then tell me so that i can put the details by evening.

Back