Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
is sun direct is starting its operation within 2 days....(15 sep-07)
and when reliance blue magic is started,
if sun dth start in dec then it could be loss of customr for sun towards
tata as sun channel are available with tata,and comp is increasing as reliance is coming

regards and hope for sun direct launch
I don't think it will launch on sep 15 as there is no ad in tv and news papers.we have to wait for 1 more month

It could be some loss if they launch it late but there is much more expectation from the people for this new player.Reliance will be coming in the i'st quarter of 2008

even the settop boxes are ready for sun direct why they r delaying the launch?.....

even the settop boxes are ready for sun direct why they r delaying the launch?.....
ask some dealer they only know the reason.....how do u know stb's r ready:wall:

Perhaps registering as a potential dealer may help in getting a more relible information. This is only link working in sun direct web site.

Perhaps registering as a potential dealer may help in getting a more relible information. This is only link working in sun direct web site.
hey i spoke to a cable operator ,even he told that sun is almost ready to launch....he was also afraid that sun dth will b a headache to them

Yes, Sun Direct will give the very big head ache for the cable operators.

I also spoke to my area cable operator and he also replied the same as he is afraid of the launch. Already there is a head ache to them as sun channels is currently availableon TS.But i don't know whether kalaignartv and jaya tv will be available on sun direct.

I also spoke to my area cable operator and he also replied the same as he is afraid of the launch.
Already there is a head ache to them as sun channels is currently available
on TS.But i don't know whether kalaignartv and jaya tv will be available on sun direct.
no need to worry jaya tv is available in insat 4b as dd package

no need to worry jaya tv is available in insat 4b as dd package

and so is Kalignar as it is FTA now on Nss6.. so can be gettable..

I feel sun direct will try to get kalaignar tv(but it upto kalaignar tv to give signals to them) on its platform, bcos Marans will always want karunanidhi to be on their good books for political reasons.

Back