Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
If SCV can provide Raj Tv, Jaya Tv and Makkal Tv then Sun Direct should not have any problems providing Kalaignar. And Kalaignar would be stupid to not provide the signals (it can't refuse anyway coz of the must provide clause). Further, since it is free to air, Sun can just lift the signals and provide it without permission from K.

If SCV can provide Raj Tv, Jaya Tv and Makkal Tv then Sun Direct should not have any problems providing Kalaignar. And Kalaignar would be stupid to not provide the signals (it can't refuse anyway coz of the must provide clause). Further, since it is free to air, Sun can just lift the signals and provide it without permission from K.
hei my cable operator told me that after getting assurance that kalaignar tv will come in sun direct only scv started showing on aug 15 :thumbsup:

I have read that sun dth launching on sep21 in another thread.waiting eagerly for the launch and offers.There will be a healthy competition between these DTH operators.

I have read that sun dth launching on sep21 in another thread.waiting eagerly for the launch and offers.There will be a healthy competition between these DTH operators.

Yes.. surely got to be a kick on the lazy Dishtv and Tata Sky fellows.. hope they wake up now atleast..

Yes.. surely got to be a kick on the lazy Dishtv and Tata Sky fellows.. hope they wake up now atleast..
mr jjvj is it possible to give for just 1000 rps ......if it so tata is having lot of money then y he is charging high

mr jjvj is it possible to give for just 1000 rps ......if it so tata is having lot of money then y he is charging high

I dont know if it is possible or not........but one thing is for sure.. they are going to give it...... somewhere around that price.. 1000 - 1500rs... with Dish , STB, free view, cable.. :thumbsup: dishtv and Tata Sky had robbed us lot of money until now..

guyz in uk sky doesnt charge anything for the installation they give free dish and receiver when u signup for a year contract. sun will be able to charge less becoz they get their receiver cheaper by ordering in lakhs and with getting more subscribers their channels will get more viewers and they will be able to charge more to the advertisers in sun channels. so sun wont be losing much money. they will also be able to make money thru interactive services and making them to give the service cheap and still make money.

Somewhere I read that these STBs are very cheap and DISH and TS are charging 10 times more than what is the exact price of STB from the customers.

guyz in uk sky doesnt charge anything for the installation they give free dish and receiver when u signup for a year contract. sun will be able to charge less becoz they get their receiver cheaper by ordering in lakhs and with getting more subscribers their channels will get more viewers and they will be able to charge more to the advertisers in sun channels. so sun wont be losing much money. they will also be able to make money thru interactive services and making them to give the service cheap and still make money.

could also be that they Own the Dish and STB,, we just use it to watch? and also they can charge rental monthly also.. not sure though.

Back