Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
sun direct will get sucess only if 1.Star channels 2.Sony channels3.Zee channels4.sahara channels5.ETV channels6.All Sports channels If the above bouquets are added and if the relay is crystal clear,then sun dth will get succeed.There is no need to reveal politics.

Sun's 20 channels are crystal clear. I never seen the bad quality movies and songs in SUN TV and other Sun channels.We will expect the same from their DTH Service.

Yes the clarity won't be a problem for sun direct but they have to get all the above mentioned bouquets and provide it to the customers for a reasonable price,they will conquer the market.No doubt about it.So let us wait and see.It will rocks.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sun direct will get sucess only if

1.Star channels
2.Sony channels
3.Zee channels
4.sahara channels
5.ETV channels
6.All Sports channels

If the above bouquets are added and if the relay is crystal clear,then sun dth will get succeed.There is no need to reveal politics.
i read an article abt mpeg 4 tech.....video and audio quality will b great

sun direct will get sucess only if

1.Star channels
2.Sony channels
3.Zee channels
4.sahara channels
5.ETV channels
6.All Sports channels

If the above bouquets are added and if the relay is crystal clear,then sun dth will get succeed.There is no need to reveal politics.
i think sun dth will concentrate on south channels

i read an article abt mpeg 4 tech.....video and audio quality will b great

i think sun dth will concentrate on south channels

They are investing over 850 crores in the starting phase.So they will
concentrate on both north and south.As per TRAI rules,all the dth operators should share the signals.So Sun Direct will carry all the channels from dishtv and TS.

Yesterday i saw that ad repeatedly.I think they are charging 75 rs per month for the packages.

Yesterday i saw that ad repeatedly.I think they are charging 75 rs per month for the packages.

Yes.. they are so with taxes it maybe 80rs as we know about it since last year.. whats more good it the packages after that......just wait for the final countdown and annoucement of it.. :thumbsup: 75rs will include only regional based channels, telugu,tamil, kannada.. .. we know this a year ago .

:O:O:O:O

keep those eyes closed.. you may need to open it more in next few days.. :P

Yes.. they are so with taxes it maybe 80rs as we know about it since last year.. whats more good it the packages after that......just wait for the final countdown and annoucement of it.. :thumbsup: 75rs will include only regional based channels, telugu,tamil, kannada.. .. we know this a year ago .

keep those eyes closed.. you may need to open it more in next few days.. :P
but still cheaper than Tata Sky ....ts providing south starter for 200

hmm who knows the price might be 5 rupees :whistle: or 25 or 75 but will besure cheaper than what the cable operators charge. Iam sure the offer will be sure make the proposed arasu cable tv network into loss:hysterical:. Sun wants to maintain itz grip over the tv market so they will bring the dth for the cheapest price so they can move a major percentage of the cable tv subscribers into sun dth.:yahoo:

Back