Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
hmm who knows the price might be 5 rupees :whistle: or 25 or 75 but will besure cheaper than what the cable operators charge. Iam sure the offer will be sure make the proposed arasu cable tv network into loss:hysterical:. Sun wants to maintain itz grip over the tv market so they will bring the dth for the cheapest price so they can move a major percentage of the cable tv subscribers into sun dth.:yahoo:
i think 75....wat abt the initial cost?:redface:

i think 75....wat abt the initial cost?:redface:

It will be lot less than you can expect it......you are going to :hysterical:

It will be lot less than you can expect it......you are going to :hysterical:

lol yes i agree with jjvj, the cost will be a shocker to the arasu cable tv corporation and the cable operators who are going behind the govt leaving scv:hysterical: if marans are keping silent all these days means they r working hard for the dth launch with the killer offer, wait and watch everyone will be sure shocked to see the price:yahoo:

lol yes i agree with jjvj, the cost will be a shocker to the arasu cable tv corporation and the cable operators who are going behind the govt leaving scv:hysterical: if marans are keping silent all these days means they r working hard for the dth launch with the killer offer, wait and watch everyone will be sure shocked to see the price:yahoo:

the pricing is going to target the cable ops.. so other DTH is no where near to it.

I heard TS is also planning for few offers..and will bring down the starter pack rate.

I agree with u.Sun dth will target the cable operators :hysterical:

The ever clever CM, M Karunanidhi may still pull the rug from under the marans. Arasu cable may become free. You may remember that when he was asked before the start of the free TV scheme, whether cable will also be free; he said, as reported in the press, "what is the difficulty in giving the rope when a cow is given free?"

As long as the consumers benefit, it is fine.

check this website?!

SUN DIRECT

Its also saying

SUN DIRECT
Launching Soon!

Coool.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo:

check this website?!

SUN DIRECT

Its also saying

SUN DIRECT
Launching Soon!

Yes. now it is saying that.. i check 2 hour ago and it said.. Under construction.. so they are updating it .. good..:thumbsup:

Back