Super Selector - India tour of Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 32,913
hi,who ever is participating, should provide their team on or before 1st Of January, so that i can fill in ur team in my excel sheet. after that, i ll upload in link-removed. and will provide the link.... and u can download the excel sheet from link-removed. ok... :)

it would be easier for you if you upload it to google spreadsheets , and give access to participants so that they can key in their own teams

ok new sheets created for 2nd test. same link
Google Docs - superselector

if possible pls specify player codes with name, its very easy for me to add by codes. names etc gets filled automatically.

also let me know if points from test 1 shud be carried forward?
for players as well as participants?

also let me know if points from test 1 shud be carried forward?
for players as well as participants?

no.. everything fresh :) so that everybody has the chance :)

@amish,

look at this.. i created this... very easy and simple... can u do this and add it in google spreadsheet ?
let me know asap

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2417/superselectorcd4.gif

mine complicated? u just have go to sheet called "Team Test 2" and put that days score and wkts for each player. thats all. Rest all gets calculated automatically, for all participants. "Game Test 2" page also gets calculated automatically. Each table title also shows current score automatically. "Rank Test 2" sheet also shows current rankings.

In ur case it seems ppl have to keep putting point manually and maintain their own table.

Ok here is viewable spreadsheet (read only mode), you can simply "Create a copy" of it OR export it to xls or ods format and use it, http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pLOOZnesCk_dd0Wt-UduEVA&hl=en

Copy my table.
Crete as many new rows below it
Paste my table to it and change name to yours
and add player codes from "Teams Test 2" sheet

Thats it. Your points will now be calculated automatically.

@amish,ur spreadsheet contains lot of infos. ok... can u invite me ? i ll also upload my spreadsheet and invite u ppl... pls provide ur e-mail

Hi,

As i earlier said, i ve created an excel worksheet for super selector game. download it... edit it and keep ur name.... and also , create as many sheets for recording other members scores as well if u r interested..... in that excel sheet, player weightage is also given :)

member pls post ur teams.. so that i ll add in my excel sheet, and it ll also be useful to others to record each members scores....

here' s the download link for super selector excel sheet,

download it, edit it.. :)

link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

i ll post my team on jan 1st :)

Back