Super Selector - India tour of Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 32,913
Oh i missed the bus...:wall::wall:

substitution yuvaraj for Shewag for Sydney test1. P.Jacques 402. Yuvaraj 1803. R.Dravid 1404. Sachin 1505. Symnds 556. Dhoni 1257. Kumble 1408. RP Singh 509. Harbajan Singh 12010. B.Hogg 4011. M.Johnson 35Total 975 Regards,Sabir

Am substituting Ishant Sharma for S.Tait...

LOL now here is problem which i predicted yesterday. sneezymelon has 2 substitution left and he can select both RP singh and Harbhajan now. mostly he didnt wish to select both.

next time i am going to keep players which are most likely to be out of team so i can substitute as many players in mid-match :P

point is we need to find a way out of this.

ATTN: @venkz: Your weightage crosses 1000(=1005).

See Google Docs - superselector

yup even i wanted to pick rp singh for sehwagthe rule should be that you can pick only a bowler for a bowler and a batsman for a batsmanand btw many teams dont have a keeper which is compulsory in espn rules , we need to have more well defined rules

From next match we can have following rules for substitute:

1) Absolute weightage difference for substitue and substituted player can not be > 30
2) Substituted player shud NOT have scored MORE THAN 30 50 points by the time substitution is made.

10 mins left to 10:30, server time seems to be abt 8-9min late.

I am replacing Shewag with Yuvaraj Singh

1. Yuvaraj Singh 80
2. Phil Jacques 40
3.Ganguly 135
4.Sachin 150
5.Symonds 55
6.Laxman 125
7.M.Clarke 100
8.Kumble 140
9.S.Clark 50
10.Brad Hogg 40
11.R.P.Singh 50

Sorry for this delayed substitution as i came to office bit late:redface:.

yup even i wanted to pick rp singh for sehwag

the rule should be that you can pick only a bowler for a bowler and a batsman for a batsman

and btw many teams dont have a keeper which is compulsory in espn rules , we need to have more well defined rules
Please store these rules in your mind probably we can rewrite some the rules for the triangular series:thumbsup:

Back