Tata Broadband Users (Pune) feedback requested!

• Thread starter Thread starter th3jackal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6,200
Status
Not open for further replies.

th3jackal

ISP
YouTeleCom - 192kpbs UL
I recently came across an ad which informed me abt the tata broadband night unlimited @ 2mbps for 99rs./month on time based plans, so i jus want to be sure of the quality of service in pune before i switch to tata broadband.so people who use tata broadband connection kindly post ur feedback n help me decide..cheers..P.s. is the plan night unlimited still valid as a add on??

This is good plan... just one word of caution ...>> Get Router based connection and not Switch based (LAN/WAN). LAN based connection is looked after by local cablewalla and it stinks if u have nay problem. Router based connections are stable and are looked after by TATA / VSNL Guys.---> Happy 9 to 9 Downloading !

I am very satisfied with the downloading speed. I am from kothrud area. And I have router based connection. You can activate the 9pm-9am plan once you login into your account. I can get upto 210KBps speed from dedicated servers like microsoft.com otherwise the speed is over 130-140KBps.

I'm from kothrud area as well (near MIT college). Getting amazing speeds on torrents (200-220 constant). Downloading 5-6 gigs every night!:yahoo:Running out of things to download!Overall I would highly recommend this plan!Edit: The service is very fast as well! Applied for the connection on monday, got it by thursday. The quality of service is different though for different areas. My friend in Sinhagad road area got his connection a month late.

Mr. Torrents : is there any downtime ? if yes, how would u sum it up?I will wait till the 9-9 UL plan is bak. please keep us informed if the plan is withdrawn for the existing subscribers also.

One can subscribe to the night unlimited plan through my account-my tariff plan . I have activated mine couple of days back, however not getting the night free usageRegardsDiablo

Mr. Torrents : is there any downtime ? if yes, how would u sum it up?

I will wait till the 9-9 UL plan is bak. please keep us informed if the plan is withdrawn for the existing subscribers also.

Nope, no downtime so far (I've had this plan for only 3 days). Getting above 200 kbps on torrents at all times, able to surf also while downloading.

One can subscribe to the night unlimited plan through my account-my tariff plan . I have activated mine couple of days back, however not getting the night free usage

Regards
Diablo

Did you inform cc? They will fix it and refund the money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back