Tata Sky DTH: Disconnect TS for 1 month

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7160
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,769
D

Deleted member 7160

Guys.. I have a TS connection and I want to disconnect it for 1 month..as I will not be here in India..and I have recharged by account till Sep 08. Can I disconnect my account for 1 month..as this doesn make any sense...to keep the service active for time when am not using it.

I think there are some rules with respect to disconnecting TS for a month check with the CC guys......

I called them up..They say they dont have any info on this..

I called them up some time a year back they responded to me properly but the thing is that i forgot on those procedure but what i remember is that if you are disconnecting for more than 2 months it will benefit you but for for short term you will end up in loss in such process:(

If u have active balance u cannot disconnect.. It will keep working till the balance is over.. U can then disconnect the connection for a indefinite team, and reactivate it anytime buy just recharging it back...If u r planning to sell it off to somebody, u need to inform the cc about it.. :wall:

No am not planning to sell it..Just de-activate it for 1 month..as I wont be watching it..

no such facility ::wall: why did you recharged your account? u must leave it with zero balance until u return to india

My trip was not planned..I had recharged it in the month of Feb..Anyways I have to leave it for 1 month.. :cry:

I called them up..They say they dont have any info on this..
Just now i called the CC of TS to your query but your statement is contradicting as the CC told me to mail for the period you wanted to deactivate your account to [email protected] or or you could fax the same to the following number - 080 2216 3330 along with your contact number and digi com number. Once they receive your fax or email they will get in touch with you on the same to do the needful for you......

This is what the CC has told me.....

Thanks Ajuravi..I will mail them right away..But when I called they said this is not possible..and now they say they can do it..crap..!!

Back