• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 9,872

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Guys have you subscribed to neo sports gold pack if not are you able to see the channel:confused:. I have started a poll on the topic ":Are you subscribing to neo channels (sports Gold Pack)". Please vote in that.

Have not subscribed to it. Am still receiving the signals. Am still not watching the same.

me too....becase the picture quality of DD is not good...hence Done...and receiving signals Account summary shows sports gold 1 added. means Sports Gold-2 will be coming later?

me too....becase the picture quality of DD is not good...hence Done...and receiving signals Account summary shows sports gold 1 added. means Sports Gold-2 will be coming later?

I too received same message.Sports Gold Pack 2?
Hope it will have Sky Sports.
:thumbsup:

I too received same message.Sports Gold Pack 2?
Hope it will have Sky Sports.
:thumbsup:
I believe the same we could expect some more sports pack but we need to pay high :wall: but if the content quality is good i will go with another sports gold pack:thumbsup:

@asdfgf
have you subscribed to sports gold pack?You told me that you will not subscribe at this point of time!

@ajuravi,first i thought I d see on DD. But i cant understand Hindi. Though Neo sports commentators are idiots, i should go with them. Its all our fate :wall::wall:so, Yesterday i subscribed to Sports Gold Pack :)

Back