Tata Sky+ DTH Service: HDMI Output

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 37,175
UPDATE!!!!the + STB has been delivered at my place, in the process of booking my installation for today :)

UPDATE!!!!

the + STB has been delivered at my place, in the process of booking my installation for today :)

Can u pls post some pics of the stb .. I am particularly interested in seeing wht all option r available apart from AV ...

So if possible post pics of both front and back of the stb ...

nice, you must be excited. what TV you got? and can you post pics as this goes on?

I have Panasonic-TX-32LX700

Can u pls post some pics of the stb .. I am particularly interested in seeing wht all option r available apart from AV ...

So if possible post pics of both front and back of the stb ...

Sure!! i will try to post pics by late evening, till then guys lets pray for indian bowlers to get some vicious turn & put aussies in spin.;)

Hi guys,

I got my Tata Sky+ today, its a Humax box without any model numbers have done some research on it without much luck about its model specs. Will be my weekend project to find out more and post.

Here are some pictures

Front

Back connections

Top & Remote

I'll be posting my review soon. BTW this STB has a Modem connection as well as a LAN conenctor very interesting huh !:thumbsup: besides the fact that it even has a USB.

No user manual came with it, I'm told that the installation guy will get it with him.

I'm expecting it to be installed by this Sunday, so lets see how it performs.

Above all lets see if its hackable to bigger disk size and can we take out recorded stuff from it.

I won't mind burning my Rs5999/- investment for finding al this out :thumb:

Thx for posting the pics ... Any idea y tht ethernet port is there? Wht's the use of it?
You can hook it up to internet or make votes via it send SMS'es and all that....THAT is if it is implemented by T)Sky.
And all those connections, If only Tata)Sky could've shown them or shown some facts in there ads rathar than Gul's boobs then I'm sure SALES could have been much better...!

Back