Tata Sky DTH: STB Software Update

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 21,793
at least they updated this:happy:

becoz u didnt break this news first :grin:

Digicomp software Version of my box ---> 1.4.1.001 Jul 20 2009 :|Quote : Why should people go out and pay to see bad movies when they can stay home and see bad television for nothing.

I have a mutiroom Tata Sky connection,but my software hasn't been updated yet what to do to get it updated any idea guys????

I have a mutiroom Tata Sky connection,but my software hasn't been updated yet what to do to get it updated any idea guys????
You need to sit in your room and keep watching ts till they send the update fw to your screen :pleasehelp::pleasehelp:

but when did they update your software i.e what time?? i cant be watching tv all day i have other things to do...:p:p

----------

but how do i come to know that my software is being downloaded??? in the last 2 years my software gets downloaded automatically without any loading in the tv screen?

----------

but how do i come to know that my software is being downloaded??? in the last 2 years my software gets downloaded automatically without any loading in the tv screen?

Just sit near the Tata Sky dish and grab the upgrade when it comesman it is not good upgrade:@same tv channels yaar:icry:no extra channels:notallowed:old wine in a new bottle:happy:

Back