Tata Sky DTH: STB Software Update

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 21,793
It's better to watch a TV channel in resized mode while browsing the guide rather than listening to their repeated promos.To me, this is a good update...You dont need to bring in the issue of number of channels here. It's a separate issue and I too feel that TS needs to add more channels.

so in which region the update has been done first i.e south,west,north,east???

----------

:urock:

It's better to watch a TV channel in resized mode while browsing the guide rather than listening to their repeated promos.

To me, this is a good update...

You dont need to bring in the issue of number of channels here. It's a separate issue and I too feel that Tata Sky DTH needs to add more channels.
:urock::inodding:
I agree with you.
But people HERE (IBF) wants only Channels (even if they watch or not), so whether its Asin/Amir promoting TATASKY, New Diwali offer launched, New Active service launched, New Movie available on MOD, or New software updated (I wonder how this is related to new channels :rofl:), Loss (or profit) registered, Million customer mark crossed, Nobody cares for it.
All want only channels :impissed:
Then it will followed by :hysterical: and :rofl: and then :@
So better read the news in TATASKY section and move on to other section :|

BTW those who didn't receive upgrade, have patience, every active customer will receive upgrade, depending upon his region or his customer ID group.
This upgrade is ONLY FOR TATASKY and NOT FOR TATASKY+. They may have their seperate upgrades depending upon their functionalities

The updated software has real cool look and also I like its features of viewing channel in small size while operating.

Thanks for sharing:urock:Hope they dont charge for that:wewin::wewin:

Back