Tata Sky DTH: STB Software Update

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 21,793
Received two days before:yahoo::ashamed:..But what we need is reduction in costs of packages:P

Received two days before:yahoo::ashamed:..But what we need is reduction in costs of packages:P

More channels like Zee sports, etc, more music channels
More a la carte channels.........

why are people after the firmware upgrade so much?..it just adds a small screen showing the current channel while browsing the guide/organiser menu..I think Tata should change the colour scheme..the transparency levels, fonts etc to make the upgrade more worthwhile

why are people after the firmware upgrade so much?..it just adds a small screen showing the current channel while browsing the guide/organiser menu..

I think Tata should change the colour scheme..the transparency levels, fonts etc to make the upgrade more worthwhile

I think the software looks great and also its functions of browsing while viewing in a small window.

I think the software looks great and also its functions of browsing while viewing in a small window.

WOW!!! This looks really cool.. When will we get an interface like this? :|

Which software? Which country's?
It is really funny::hysterical:

WOW!!! This looks really cool.. When will we get an interface like this? :|

Sky give Sky+ HD Box Only

Back