Tata Sky DTH: STB Software Update

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 21,792
I don't see any pixillation problems but Tata Sky should be adding more channels.

maybe you are watching Tv from about 15ft distance.so you wont find any pixels even if you use Dishtv :grin: (or maybe watching through window. window peeping)

----------

Well there is no pixellation at all.. and how does software upgrade effect the channel quality...If u r facing pixellation problem align ur LNB correctly and call the helpline...
and new channels doesnt seem to be coming in Tata Sky DTH

or ask him to finetune in TV :hysterical:

one more question.why should he Align the LNB and call Helpline?? lolz.. maybe to pay them money :grin:

:hysterical:

Yesterday i got the update, but its nothing new, just show the thumbnail preview of that channel in Guide. Nothing rocking as told by other members. :inodding:
Exactly! The list of channels page's reduced to half the screen now because of that small thumbnail video! :@ :@

i think they have set the thumbernail video for not missing the channel when we browse for channel lists but its a good thing :wewin:

maybe you are watching Tv from about 15ft distance.so you wont find any pixels even if you use Dishtv :grin: (or maybe watching through window. window peeping)

----------

one more question.why should he Align the LNB and call Helpline?? lolz.. maybe to pay them money :grin:

:rofl::hysterical:

:hysterical: :rofl:

Back