Tata Sky Service Sucks!!

• Thread starter Thread starter mikesingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,712
In my area Tata Sky have no technician at all. Once I registered for a dish realignment, a local shop owner came as TS technician :biggrin (2):. He even recommend me to throw tata sky and purchase Videocon d2h.

Dude this is not a problem with ur TV nor will engineer will help u out its waste of calling dem. Tata Sky released a software update and same has happened here as well. Me too using Panny LCD 32 inch. My resolution is detected as 576i on component.

Dude this is not a problem with ur TV nor will engineer will help u out its waste of calling dem. Tata Sky released a software update and same has happened here as well. Me too using Panny LCD 32 inch. My resolution is detected as 576i on component.
I changed to component connection from HDMI but 'SD' again didn't change to 'HD' in the settings menu. As you mentioned, I think the new software has screwed up the system.

But even with a component input my STB is showing all resolutions on my 42in Panasonic plasma ie, from 576i right up to 1080p. If you've got an HDMI connection on your TV then it should show 1080p too! :blink:

Whatever, the picture quality has sure taken a hit. It now sucks, except for the HD channels.

Cheers!

I changed to component connection from HDMI but 'SD' again didn't change to 'HD' in the settings menu. As you mentioned, I think the new software has screwed up the system.

But even with a component input my STB is showing all resolutions on my 42in Panasonic plasma ie, from 576i right up to 1080p. If you've got an HDMI connection on your TV then it should show 1080p too! :blink:

Whatever, the picture quality has sure taken a hit. It now sucks, except for the HD channels.

Cheers!

Well my TV doesnt have HDMI so I have to connect via component

Back