Are you happy with the Tata Sky Service

my option would be NO.:evil:i took TS first for their brand name and thought they will have all my regional channels in their platform but shockingly they had low number of channels but inspite of all these i choosed TS by a thought that its a good brand and will give good service with max number of channels but they fooled me and my hOPES are always been a dream :wall:

I have been using Tata Sky for a year now.I am switching to Airtel IPTV. It's almost the same price and it has time shift.:whistle:

As they do not support south Customers...We from South Region.. Should avoid to take Tata Sky... So they will come to know.

nobody in south would prefer TS for sure:imbored: if they choose it then they would not be aware of their service and channel counts :iplay:

u are not satisfied with their packs but we south customers have only one pack to choose for our regional language channels:rofl:

u are not satisfied with their packs but we south customers have only one pack to choose for our regional language channels:rofl:

:rofl: but even then there isn't much. SD, Dish & Big tv gives more than that for Rs.113 per month :@

:rofl: but even then there isn't much. SD, Dish & Big tv gives more than that for Rs.113 per month :@

yep i saw an AD in newspaper that BIG TV is gonna add makkal,jaya+,kalaignar seithigal and jaya max:inodding: in future for sure what does TS do in future for us :huh:

PLEASE BE WARNED. Tata Sky IS CHEATING PEOPLE. it has a sham of a customer service department, that takes your money, makes empty promises and lies to its customer. this company has single handedly ruined the good name of the tata group. their customer service and after sales service sucks like anything. i have never come across a more lousy experience in my life.

i had subscribed for the tata sky plus service on the 12th of october after seeing the advertisement by the company in the media. i was promised that my tata sky plus would be installed within 72 hours of placing the order instead of 48 hours, due to the elections, so they promised to install the service by the 14th of october. when on the 14th they didn't do the needful, i called up their customer service call centre, only to receive an apology and that they will definately install it the next day. next day, the 15th i again waited in good faith and when i did not hear from them, i called them again, only to be placed on hold so i could speak to someone ;senior' who would resolve my problem. this so called 'senior' employee, another call centre person, tells me he will personally call me back in one hour with the status. when after 2 hours i did not hear from him, i called again, only to be put on hold endlessly to finally speak to another 'senior' employee. this guy tells me that i will now get the service installed on the next day. no explanations given so far by these people as to why the delay. i then called the back office operations number where i spoke to a lady who assured me that my problem would be resolved as a priotity and the device would be installed the next day, 16th october, before 4 pm. and finally today, after repeated calls and being put on hold endlessly again and speaking to some 5 different people before again put on to a 'senior' person at the call centre, they now tell me that they will install it on MONDAY. after telling them that i will be out of the country next week and will not be available and that they need to install t today like they promised, they say they will get back to me. so after some two and a half hour, they call and someone else comes on the line to tell me that they will now install it on MONDAY. my convenience and the fact that i will not be at home is ofcourse of no consequence to them. they expect me to cancel my holiday and wait at home for them to come and install their precious box, which they have been promising to do for over the last 3 days! they have zero consideration for their customers and expect us to run after them and believe their false assurances, lies and scams without even a consideration for our convenience. these people are cheats and don't care about their customers. so you can imagine my level of frustration. i have burnt my fingers with these people and now they have taken my money and have cheated me of their service, as they know very well i cannot cancel my trip just to accommodate their schedules. i advise all of the prospective customers of tata sky plus to please be really careful before falling for their so called schemes and ads and investing money on their fraudulent claims of service because all you will get is a call centre making you run around and giving you false assurances and lip service. this is the worst run company of liars and all they do is extort money from innocent customers.

TATA SKY SURELY HAS MY VOTE FOR THE WORST RUN COMPANY OF THE YEAR. CONGRATULATIONS TATA SKY FOR THIS DUBIOUS DISTINCTION. RATAN TATA WOULD BE VERY PROUD!!!

----------

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: tata sky plus customer service sucks!!!! lousy company, lousy management.

Airtel is no better. I gave them a cheque for installation of IPTV. I was told it would be installed today.called customer care, they told me they have not even registered the cheque receipt in their computer system as of now.

Back