Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

there service is too goodlast night our city had heavy rains and i called the toll free no. today they called me two times to find if everything is working fine or notso there service is good but the only thing that bothers me is lack of good southern channels

No doubt tht tataksy beats anyone hands down (in terms of quality of software and service) ... But they need to add more channels for sure...

hai guys,after giving somany suggestion did u people get any valuablefeedback from the Tata Sky customer caredont waste time in giving all the suggestions, i dont know wat the tatasky is going to do in future

first get the rid off Tata Sky then think about future dont waste time because i experienced dark days when i had taken tatasky they dont give regional channels n music channels and even cricket broadcasting channels so it is no use to look at waste channels at dvd quality picture and cd quality sound

first get the rid off Tata Sky then think about future dont waste time because i experienced dark days when i had taken tatasky they dont give regional channels n music channels and even cricket broadcasting channels so it is no use to look at waste channels at dvd quality picture and cd quality sound

U hav hit the nail on the head mate!!!:thumbsup:
iT sure is true...there are not enough music channels... not enough sports channels.. it is full of 60 uselless channels...:hysterical:
tata sky management is poor in negotiating good deals wit private broadcasters...:wall:
I think they can atleast improve by adding all the FTA channels and some radio channels atleast!!!:ashamed::ashamed:

Yes, I know someone in Tata Sky - will ensure that this reaches someone senior. Have updated post again..

What happened to the complaint u have sent u have not updated

Back