Are you happy with the Tata Sky Service

though mostly satisfied still i need more hatke channels and premium contents also and exclusive channels also

I'm happy overall - but right now I'm pissed that I can't see the Bangladesh test cricket! To be paying Rs 300 and still not getting cricket really sucks!

i am happy with the service they provide the quality the signal until now there has been no problem but if they bring back the channels which removed plus zoom, India music it will be great and i will be very happy

To be paying Rs 300 and still not getting cricket really sucks!

Yeah ,I hope this matter is solved before Australia series .

Has anyone ever done a side-by-side comparison of CAS and DTH quality? (And I don't mean DishTv because their quality seems sucky).My guess is that there is probably little to no difference between Hathway and Tata Sky in terms of audio/video quality.I am a big fan of Hathway right now, mainly because they don't make me buy a stupid setbox and therefore be committed to stick with them, and also that the local cablewallah collects the subscription. (Prepaid cards for DTH IMHO is an absolute sh*t way of collecting money).So as soon as some clearly excellent service comes (say Airtel IPTV), then the switch would be sweet, easy and hassle free - whereas for Tatasky users, they will either have to accept a loss in terms of what they paid for the STBs or perhaps there will be a second hand market.

I've voted Yes in this poll but that's only because the only other option for me is the local cablewallah.Conceptually speaking, DTH is not what it professes--at least not right now. In my perception, DTH implies the dish should be able to catch any signal in its path and beam it to the viewer. Set top box and the digicard should be able to record which channel and for how long I've watched it and bill me accordingly, as per rates laid down by the regulatory authority. Compare this with telecom--how would you like if you can only dial those numbers the provider wants you to speak to. Right now DTH in India is like my local cablewallah with slightly better quality and greater assurance that I'll get to see the channels that are listed. Digital quality is no doubt very good but that is small comfort when one realises that even with the present technology so much more is possible.The consumer must be King and the raison d`atre of services provided and not the other way round. He has to thump the table for getting the best at reasonable prices.End of rant--needed to get off my chest.vkr1515.

the question was are u happy or not.. not compared to cable op... so based on ur post u shud have voted NO

Back