Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

No all Ku band transponders are alloted to Tata Sky.
Dear i am asking can we add other Sats/TPs,like we do in ordinary FTA STB.

No u cannot...

could anyone tell me when Tata Sky will get raj tv , raj digital , zoom tv, ss music channels ? these are four channels which is already available in dishtv.. its time for our guys to push them to get it... please someone give me an official reply...

If you want an Official reply, you have to contact Tata Sky directly. :whistle:

Which won't lead to an official reply other than "we are listening to your concerns sir, and there will be a yellow box on the screen as and when the channel is added".
So basically, if you want an official response. You're screwed.

My reading is traditional companies like Tata, Birla, Godrej do not tom tom their plans till they are implemented; they believe in offering a product with above average sustainable quality. It was ok in the old days in the old type industries. But today's consumers want everything pre-cooked, pre-peeled and pre-digested. Tintin dialogue "I demand an apology" and "I apologise on demand" appeals to most.QED: No tata executive will give you an answer.

why should i i post my suggestions here is anybody working for Tata Sky or related to tatasky just posting and chating will do nothing so viewers please dont waste time

they claim they look at these forums, but frankly they don't give two hoots about what you or anybody else wants.

When you recharge Tata Sky account online, you have to pay an additional 12 % service tax. That will make it additional 60 rs while recharging for 500 rs

Dude.. first use the service than only talk abt it... for 500rs recharge u will get 500rs...

Back