tatasky:confusion about online transaction

• Thread starter Thread starter keyser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,293

keyser

ISP
airtel
hello everyone starting this month ,ie, july 1 i had an online account balance of rs 40 with a add on package of espn-star comb(rs 40) and a recently added ten sports packge on 27 may(rs 20/pm) now the balance is decreasing @ 2Rs/p.day [1.32/p.day=espn and .67/p.day=teb-sports] now my problem is due to the world cup coming up i want to add star cricket package (25/pm).....so if i add the channel what will happen after the balance becomes zero.,ie, taking the case i subscribe to these channels i will be deducted rs 2.8/p.day which makes the balance zero in 15 days so how will the Tata Sky guys take the rs 25 from me for subscribing to star cricket package knowing that they unsubscribe only after a month????i know its a long post and a bit confusing but please try to help....thanks and cheers!!!!!!!1

HI,Fisrt - Tata Sky uses DBR(Daily Burn Rate) Concept.Second - Whatever balance you have and multi packages, your DBR will consume the account balance on daily basis, once the balance comes to nil, your packages will be deactivated immediatly. Hence make sure your account balance is sufficient.

hey thanks for the information...i want to ask one more thing ... will Tata Sky allow me to unsubscribe fromten sports package (subscribed on may 27) and charge for the 8 days only...thanks again..

No way. The lock-in period for add-on packs is 1 month. You need to wait for one month from the date when you subscribed to the channel/pack.

hey thanks for the information...
i want to ask one more thing ... will Tata Sky allow me to unsubscribe from
ten sports package (subscribed on may 27) and charge for the 8 days only...

thanks again..
yes they will. Just call them up and ask them to take off ten sports.

Better keep Ten Sports, India would be touring WI from June 26th & Ten Sports would telecast it.

but everything will be telecasted in DD NATIONAL so i dont need to subscribe for ten sports or star cricket:p

Back