TataSky viewers miss ICL matches.

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,242
Damn! They said they will take a decision in 15-20 days and by then the ICL will be over!

TRAI ordered to provide channels asked by DTH Providers. ZEE is so adamant.But no problem for me, ICL is not a big hit.

I fell I did not miss any thing without Zee sports, Its only Zee group which is saying ICL is hit, but actually, there's no much euphoria for ICL, I feel it did not live to the expectation of the hype it created. Even the News papers are ignoring it, There is just a mention of scores in brief in News paper's on the match days, otherwise there is no mention of ICL at all. May be ICL cud have got publicity If Indian had not played well against Pak.

Essel / Zee / ICL made a big strategic blunder by not telecasting ICL matches on Ten Sports or Zee Tv. IPL has to potential to kill ICL. So, in order to build up support for ICL, viewer-ship was very important. But instead of doing that, Zee wanted to maintain the exclusivity of Zee Sports. Bad judgement. They should fire the guy in charge of planning and strategy.

Essel / Zee / ICL made a big strategic blunder by not telecasting ICL matches on Ten Sports or Zee Tv. IPL has to potential to kill ICL. So, in order to build up support for ICL, viewer-ship was very important. But instead of doing that, Zee wanted to maintain the exclusivity of Zee Sports. Bad judgement. They should fire the guy in charge of planning and strategy.

I totally agree here mate!

Its OffTopic but i have a query: Many of them know that in Tensports India Zee TV has got 50 % shares or JV then i dont understand why cant tensports provide Actve Sports atleast to Dish TV customers to boost dish tv viewers:confused:

Also the timing of ICL tournament was very poor. When Ind-Pak series is on, how could subhash chandra launch ICL? Poor management.-Ravi

Back