TataSky viewers miss ICL matches.

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,242
See, some people will like ICL, some won't.But its duty of Tata Sky to provide Zee Sports, specially when it is available from broadcaster's (ZEE) end which is India's No.1 Network !!

Price of zee sports is Rs.32 to cable operators.So half of that Rs.16 to Tata Sky.Are you willing to pay it.And that too for nothing.

Price of zee sports is Rs.32 to cable operators.So half of that Rs.16 to Tata Sky.Are you willing to pay it.And that too for nothing.
:rofl:Pricing for DTH is much different. Entire Zee Pacage(32 channels) for Any DTH wont cost more than Rs.75.:rofl:

Ya.But out of these Rs.75,zee sports costs Rs.16.
And thats what I am saying.
I just want to correct you,

Zee's 34 channel Package is cost only 150 Rs. And Zee Sports was FTA few months ago but now it's come with package-2 of Zee which cost 30 Rs for 5 channels for cable opertors.

Ok.Zee sports comes with package 2.You are right.But can you please tell me price of Zee sports alone.If Tata Sky want to add it then we have to pay only for Zee Sports.

Ok.Zee sports comes with package 2.You are right.But can you please tell me price of Zee sports alone.If Tata Sky want to add it then we have to pay only for Zee Sports.
Well last time Zee Network offer 13 channels without any cost.

2 weeks ago my local cable opertor take tha channel at the cost of RS. 5.

So it's not more than 3 Rs for any DTH opertor.

Back