The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter coming soon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,209
  • Views Views 5,475
Sorry if this is a retread, but I've always liked this one...

Dave comes home after a long night of drinking at his favorite bar. His wife is asleep, so he tiptoes into the dark bedroom, undresses, puts on his pajamas, and slips into bed beside her. Moments later, he becomes aware of a tall figure standing at the foot of the bed.

“Who are you??” Dave demands.

The figure doesn’t reply. Dave rubs his eyes, and suddenly he realizes he’s no longer in his bedroom. He sees stars, and clouds, and behind the figure he sees an enormous gate… a Pearly Gate!

Dave gasps. “Are you… St. Peter?”

“That’s right, Dave,” comes the answer. “I’m afraid your years of hard living have finally caught up with you.”

“But I CAN’T be dead! I’m too young! There’s still so much I wanted to do!”

“I’m afraid you are, my son.”

“There must be some mistake! There MUST be! Please… PLEASE!”

St. Peter takes a scroll out of his pocket. He unrolls it and studies it. “Oh! It seems you’re eligible for a special we’re running this month. You CAN go back, but not in your old body. I can let you come back as… let me see… ah, here it is. You can come back as a hen.”

“A hen?” says Dave. “You mean a chicken?”

“That’s right. Take it or leave it.”

Dave sighs. “I guess I’ll take it.”

There’s a gentle POOF, and a moment later Dave finds himself in a compact little feathered body, sitting atop a box of straw. There’s another hen beside him.

“Hello,” she says pleasantly. “You must be the new girl.”

“Yes… I guess I am.”

“Well, you’ll be happy here. The henhouse is nice and warm, and the farmer is a kind man.”

“It looks nice,” says Dave. “But… I have the strangest feeling in the pit of my stomach.”

“Oh, that,” says the other hen. “That means you’re about to lay an egg. Surely you’ve done that before.”

“No, I never have.”

“Oh! Well, it’s very simple. Just relax, put a bit of pressure down there, and squeeze.”

Dave does as she says, and after a few seconds of straining, he feels an egg plop into the straw.

“I did it!” he shouts.

“Good! Simple, isn’t it?”

“Yes… and I think there’s another one coming!” Again he relaxes and squeezes, and another egg tumbles out. All at once he’s filled with a kind of ecstasy that touches the core of his being. As a man, he never knew how it felt to bring new life into the world. And now he does. He feels a sense of oneness with all the other mothers of the world. He’s a giver of life!

“Here comes another one!” he shouts joyfully. And plop, he delivers another egg.

Suddenly he feels someone shaking his arm. “Dave!” yells his wife. “Dave, you idiot! Wake up! You just shit the bed!”

Pappu Aur Uski Girlfriend Ek Din School Ke Ground Mein Bethe Thhe

Girlfriend Ne Kuch Sochte Hue Pappu Se Puchha: “Yaar, Ye Lal Killa Lal Kyun Hai?”

Pappu Bhi Majak Ke Mood Mein Tha Bola.

Pappu: “Kyunki, Rajnikant Ne Paan Kha Kar Us Par Pichkari Mari Thi, Ab Ye Mat Puchhna Ki Taj Mahal Safed Kyun Hai“

Man Dies. In Heaven He Sees A Large Wall Full Of Clocks.

He Asks Angel: “What Are These For?”

Angel Answers: “These Are Lie Clocks, Every Person Has Lie Clock! Whenever You Lie On Earth, Clock Moves.”

The Man Points Towards A Clock And Asks: “Whose Clock Is This?”

Angel Says: “Its Mother Teresa’s. It Never Moved, Showing That She Never Told Lie”

The Man Asks: “Where Is Indian Politician’s Clock?”

Angel Replies: “That’s In Our Office, We Use It As Table Fan“

Wife : Does my butt look bigger?

Husband : Yes... but at least it takes the focus off of your face

LPiXkRb.png

I guess there is too much phishing going on with these kind of mails.

I want to like my own post. The Guy who posted it has himself not completed the course, but sadly money can change anyones words!

That does not look like phising. It looks like actually from Gmail. May be based on wordings Gmail thought its spam.

I suppose IT dept. should use DKIM.

Back