They wont take me to court or anything over a joke would they? Any consequences to parody of a company in our country?

You need to read Facebook's terms of use for parody accounts. I believe as long as the account does not use trademarked images and clearly states that it is a parody, Facebook should be ok with it. What Tikona does it with local laws and regulations is something that only time would tell. I doubt they would bother.

Hello everybody,

Tikona is a Cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are planning for a broadband connection, stay away from Tikona. Tikona will suck you. I took connection on 11-Nov-2015 and the problem started just immediate next day on 12-Nov-2015. Many complaints via call, email and balla balla. No service at all. Finally, after 20 days I decided to quit and get my money (1500 Rs) back. Disconnection request took 2 months and at last I got a mail stating that You have used your data limit and there is nothing pending from our side to refund. I called up immediately call center to check further . They were making the same comments and No refund. Don't get shocked.

Thanks
Raj Verma

I have to shift houses in the coming month to Palllikaranai to an area which is unfortunately not covered by both ACT and Airtel.

The only option is Tikona. How bad is Tikona in Chennai. Is the expected downtime at least above 60-70% ? I'll obviously have a dongle as a backup internet connection.

Didn't hear much about their uptime but they have a shoddy billing system. There are many cases about customers got billed even after filing a disconnection request.

Didn't hear much about their uptime but they have a shoddy billing system. There are many cases about customers got billed even after filing a disconnection request.

Thanks, have you used their service? I shudder at the prospect of having to deal with Tikona after Airtel's professionalism when it comes to service :(

I never used their services. All you can do here is to try them for a month and continue if you're ok with it. Stay strong brother!

this is one of most hassling service provider with worst customer support...few months ago I changed the ownership with proper instructions as per customer care. But now I am getting recovery calls threatening about legal action and all..... several time I requested and submitted the receipt issued by Tikona executive during re-installation but still same calls m getting....

And the most ridiculous part is customer care... most of them don't have proper information about their system.

I am totally fed up by calling to there customer care , but no solution...So guys never think about Tikona.

Hi ,
I am having issues with Disconnection & deactivation from Tikona. They do not reply any of my mails. They say that they would not deactivate my account, and would charge again at any use. There are thousands review on internet where the customers became victim of extra bills even after disconnection. Customer Care said that Tikona Bangalore Office Address could not be Disclosed. I am surprised how such a well known ISP can behave like a perfect crook. When I checked the internet I found thousands of similar disconnection victims across the country.
This is absolute Harassment from Tikona.
Can Anyone suggest !

Hi ,
I am having issues with Disconnection & deactivation from Tikona. They do not reply any of my mails. They say that they would NOT DEACTIVATE my account, and would charge again at any use. Which means they could charge me anytime at their will after stopping rental bill.
There are thousands review on internet where the customers became victim of extra bills even after disconnection. Customer Care said that Tikona Bangalore Office Address could not be Disclosed. I am surprised how such a well known ISP can behave like a perfect crook. When I checked the internet I found thousands of similar disconnection victims across the country.
This is absolute Harassment from Tikona.
Can Anyone suggest !

Back