• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,499

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
I am having only 512 kbps in the night and not 1 mbps ,since 3 days anybody else having issues ???? I had written them 4 days back about giving me my double speeds as told by them in there june promise( i did it only for fun , knowing fully that i wont get it) but i think they have started their shit head to make me migrate to a newer plan.

they cant migrate u without yur permission plus u should be getting 1 mb in night without fail call the cc and tell them to send an engineer tomorrow

they cant migrate u without yur permission plus u should be getting 1 mb in night without fail call the cc and tell them to send an engineer tomorrow

ya did that already but am i the only one who is getting 512 at night???

i am downloading at 1 mb right now there is a strange problem i have noticed recently say start yur comp around 9:15 u need to reboot yur modem at 10 for speed to change have u tried this . i never did this before but now airtel suxx

Ohh yeah may b thats the issue it always changed at 9.45 pm automatically to 1mbps, lemme try rite now and post results.............

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

OHH MY GOODNESS U WERE RITE MAN I REBOOTED AND ITS 1MBPS NOW WTF AIRTEL............U KNW WAT IT AUTOMATICALLY USED TO CHANGE ITSELF SO IT DIDNT EVEN OCCOURED TO ME TO REBOOT MODEM 4 LAST 3 DAYS .................THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO DOGS.:impissed:

:rofl:i dont have words why they doing this suxx trying to be cheap what else

you guys are damn right. I also had a feeling about this for the last few days. I tried it right now, 512 kbps. Then i restarted my modem and bang 1mbps. Whats up with that?

ummm may be some technical glitch, this doesn't seem like something that they wud do deliberately. I know Airtel suxx but may be we are jumping to conclusions a little too soon.

Back