• Thread starter Thread starter blazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 10,730

blazer

Regular
ISP
Hathway
So Guys, i called Hathway CC today, they have launched a new plan called as Ultra 1Mbps Unlimited without any Fair Usage Policy for Rs.2405 including service tax for 3months advanced prepaid rental have to be paid before, Hathway Internet has always been good for Me cause of it's no downtimes and disconnections anytime, i will apply for this Plan, thanks Hathway so you have finally woken up and launched true 1Mbps Unlimited without any FUP atlast, now i can have peace of mind.:)PS: These plans have not been updated on their website, they said they will update this plan in few days, so if you want to apply for this Plan you can apply it by paying advance Rs.2405 for 3Months Online or Cash and your Plan will be updated in 2Hours.:)

Best news of the day! I'll get a new connection right away :D

Just 1 mbps? Isn't that slow? Have you been living under a rock? The world has shifted to 1 GBPS

Just 1 mbps? Isn't that slow? Have you been living under a rock? The world has shifted to 1 GBPS
Dude this is India, 1Mbps is more than enough of Me, i was using 256Kbps from the past 4Years so upgrading to 1Mbps would be a big leap first step.:)

yeah ..1mbps is slow. minimum 2 mbps required for lag free youtube.
I never used YouTube before and i am not a fan of video streaming online, i only watch on TV so makes no difference to Me, i only use the net for browsing here nd there and some Orkutting only.:)

blazer! What's the best way to apply for a new connection?

But even 800 odd bucks for 1 mbps is not that much of a good deal.
When compared to Airtel & BSNL PLANS/tariff ...sure it's a big deal..:laugh:

May you didn't notice, while the World is moving forward, India is inching backwards (or at least trying hard). So B'Band measurable in Mbps is still a matter of envy in most areas in India.

Back