Unfair charging by airtel

ISP
AIRTEL
hi , i have airtel digital tv. recently i have some problem in airtel setup box. i called customer care and they register a complain. After three days an engineer call me and i said my problem to him . he said if he visit he will charge Rs 300. i said not to visit him but tell me the way to rectify my setup box. he tell the procedure to reset it. i do that and my problem gone. but after three days AIRTEL cut down 300 Rs. i have called customer care and lodged a complain but nothing happen . now it's 11th days and nothing happen from there side.Now i am viewing DD direct channel from DD by rotating my dish.there customer care have no power to start my service again even they know i am true. they just transfer my request to technical departement which is sleeping.so guy's there is no much difference in package of airtel and Tata Sky . and tata sky have best customer support as i have on in my home town. if the same problem happen in tata sky then it was solved. also remote of tata sky is best one. it have great range.

AIRTEL DTH is worst dth service in india. The picture quality of ADTV is even worse than my cable tv. Its STB has no HDMI ports or even Dvd component ports. I wasted my money on it.:wall::wall::wall:

i Aso Feel That Heat So i Recomnded all of us to not buy that stuff in near future. :madness: .videocon is launching DTH with HDMI output in Rs. 2690. with DVD player.so go for it with universal remote.

That's really sad, and really unfair that without a visit they deduct Rs.300 for giving a solution.

Airtel DTH is money minded firm. They only need money. Even they dont have well trained customer care executives to rectify the user problems. they dont know about the packages. I made fool because I am also using Airtel telephone and broadband service and I am completely satisfy with it services. But in DTH case its opposite. They are the worst DTH operator in india.

@adityarajvermahow u receive dd direct + signals in adtvwat is the orientation plz suggesti live in chennai...want to knw abt :tatplz guide to get dd direct+ feed in adtv:clap:

To all those who are facing problems with their Airtel Digial TV: Did you people try contacting the Nodal Officer / Appellate Authority?

I agree with Adit.. My HD STB has gone bad just 3 days after one year warranty period and when I contacted Airtel DTH, they said I need to pay 700Rs for replacement of STB and 200 for Engg.visit. I got irritated and gone ahead for cancelling the connection. Their CC support is pathetic..

I stopped using AIRTEL DTH after a relocation because no one from airtel turned up to shift the antenna from old house to new house around May 2011. This is after frequently calling them. I got a good offer from Skyline cables (I paid Rs3000 - I am covered for 1 year +set top box free+ installation charges and deposits waived). The cool part is i get to see all the channels as well. DTH companies are really looting. i dont see any difference in the quality of picture and sound.getting back to the issue with airtel again. After my account lost all balance, i started getting calls. I was quietly not responding. Some one senior called. I told him what happened and mentioned that i am happy about the local cable and you can just come an pick up the airtel garbage (stb, remote and antenna). I was still getting some automated remider calls to recharge every day around 3 PM from a Delhi #. Then every thing stopped about a month back. Now, to my surprise, I got a message that My account was recharged last week with Rs150 and second message followed that Rs 10 has been detected for reactivation. I for sure did not recharge it. so i believe we should atleast pretend to thrash DTH and go for local cable to these DTH companies to get their service done.

Yep local cable is best if u can get a good offer. Yours was really good offer! Although its very costly here in Mumbai. 350Rs/month was killing me! One time STB charges extra.Now paying 175 a month to airtel DTH.

Back