UPI News & Updates

axis and bank of maharashtra apps both failed for me. i am not trying any more.
my axis id can apparently receive money without verification. i cannot send it though.

What error are you getting? I was able to send money from my @axisbank & @pockets ...

both kept on showing error at the time of verification. from the looks of it, yes bank require last six digit of debit card and expiry date for verification. both apps refused to accept the values at this point. maha told me that my debit card was expired. axis just showed a generic error.

Yes, even I realised later that Axis too needs your debit card details to be entered for actual transfer... It was giving max mpin retries exceeded..

I hit another issue!! (with Bank of Maharashtra UPI app)

My mobile number is registered for me as well as parents account!

So now its giving error - "Multiple CIF account for mobile" :D

Which means the app still does not know what to do if same mobile number exists for multiple accounts of same bank.

BOM app still can not access PNB details - gives timeout error

I mean, can I put account number+ ifsc just like in IMPS and send money. I do not see few stubborn people using it anytime soon.

Yes. I am using Vijaya Bank app and it has option to send to virtual address....OR ac no+ifsc code...OR aadhaar no.+bank name.

FSS removed PNB bank's UPI app from their android account

Can not locate it anymore

Trying to add PNB account in maharashtra banks app now gives strange error,"PSP not available"

PhonePe works very smooth but still half baked. If it's supposed to be a wallet how do I add funds ? I can pay only Airtel... my other utility providers not included.

Back