Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,001
I also have a DVR. And my sound also goes off! If u r able to get a sound on Zapper, then i guess its time for DVR users to register a complaint!@ Mascot.....Yeah that way even i noticed just yesterday - was watching few of my favourite songs on D2h HD Music, with the speakers on, and i too had to reduce the bass to some extent!

Yes , we need to complain for it.

i think hd dvr guys should complain abt the stb. coz in zapper the dolby digital is working perfectly,so it must be dvr stb prob.

I m looking to send the complaint email today itself!! Just after i finish clearing off my inbox.

When I am trying to select that Unknown Dolby Digital, sound goes OFF. Even I am looking for option to set language preference permanently. Lets try and post the results.

In HD Zapper we have the Language option in Settings... there we can set the Language Preference.... Once your set and save.... whenever u move to a channel if ur preferred language option is there means it will play in that language only... not a default of english... this was not on the SD box its available in HD Zapper Box and not sure abt DVR

Yesterday only after this post I tried the same as mentioned by you, but forget to check the effect.Is it working ??

I just forgot yesterday to mail my complaint. Doing it now. Its confirmed that the Dolby Digital sound option is not working.

This is what i have written:Subject - Audio feed problem in Star HD ChannelsHi, i am a subscriber of HD DVR, cust id: xxxxxxxx.I have an issue with the Language options in Star HD Channels - Star Gold HD, Star Plus HD, Star Movies HD, & Star World HD.When i press the yellow button, i am shown 2 options:a) Hindib) Unknown Dolby DigitalWhen i select the Unknown Dolby Digital option, the audio disappears. I dont get any audio, the moment i select that option. And after inquiring from few other users of HD of D2h, i realised that they are getting better sound output, when the select the Unknown Dolby Digital option.So please look into this issue, so that i can enjoy the HD Channels in Dolby Digital sound.Thanks & Regards.

Back