• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,001
Its Menu ---> Setup ---> Product Data

Mine Download ID : 20

My Download ID is: 8
OS Version: V0.1.199

Is that correct ID? or i have to update? if so... how to update manually?

@ pkarthik.....I dont know the correct versions for HD Zapper! :( But i very well know that u cant update it manually. U will have to wait a few days for the Update slot to be fixed. It all happens automatically. U cant even take it to any service centre to update manually. Till that time u might face some or the other bug!@ Star Gold HD issue......I again got a call from Noida office. He directly asked me "What did the engineer tell u". I informed him & he said OK. And i specifically told him "Not to close my complaint", and he agreed to that as well.I think many people wud have raised this issue!

Ya ofcourse those who wud be using DVR would be having Home Theater and they wud be eager to experience it. The engineer whom I asked told that its a known issue and technical team is working on it.

npat had confirmed it 8. lets wait for others to confirm.

I had tried on Dish Tv that on / off subtitle feature with Movies Now channel but nothing happen. Early many English Channels come with subtitle. Does it work with D2H to on / off subtitles of channels or its along with video of channels on each DTH? ok.

For the correct Download ID of Zapper, u people need to wait. Coz we have very recent users of Zapper, all with apparently older firmwares. So actually, that "8" might be very old as well.

Other d2h users are not responding . Seems that they are so happy and busy in watching TV that won't even care to visit d2h threads :D

Back