Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,001
Yeah, most times it is the tendency of people - they look for Forums, mainly when they want to complain. They think that by complaining on such places, they might break the market of the company itself! Or may be the representatives of that company might read their complaint & solve their problem, which sadly is not the reality!

Do they fake Hd channels like Dish Tv? And Also how is their Service.. I am so pissed off with Tata Sky's clarity and pricing..Just check videocon D2h Pricing.. its also none better than Tatasky

There are no fake HD channels unlike Dish, Service is pretty good.Coming to pricing, HD bouquet is a bit high, but if u opt for Platinum HD pack, will get all the channels on platform.

Do they fake Hd channels like Dish Tv? And Also how is their Service.. I am so pissed off with Tata Sky's clarity and pricing..

Just check videocon D2h Pricing.. its also none better than Tatasky

Nobody can fool you if you know how to track down fake HD Channels. Any channel containing the letters HD in it's name is a genuine High Definition Channel. Examples are Star Plus HD, Star World HD, Discovery World HD, Star Cricket HD, etc. to name a few. If there isn't HD mentioned with the channel name then it ain't HD, as simple as that. Let the DTH operators do whatever they want, but if you keep the above point in mind then it is highly likely that you will *never* be taken for a ride.

There is one exception to the above terminology of identifying HD channels and it is Movies Now. Thanks to Indian Mascot, I just learnt today that Movies Now is not named Movies Now HD because the channel was launched as an HD channel in itself and hence, the broadcasters didn't bother to add HD after the name of the channel.

I think that if we expect quality then we should be ready to pay the price for it. Platinum HD pack with 441/- per month that includes all SD as well as HD channels is not a bad proposition.

You yourself admit that Dish TV is faking, you are also fed up with Tata Sky's Clarity and Pricing, your signature says that you are not a big fan of Airtel:) , and I am sure you won't be inclined towards Reliance DTH and Sun Direct DTH... the last option that remains is *accidentally* the best option available in the market today (strictly my opinion).

Remember, the most expensive are not always the best and the most cheap are not always the worst....having said that, if your eyes can discern the difference then you should rely on them...If you are looking for a new connection then you can definitely look up my thread here

https://broadband.forum/videocon-d2h-hd-dth/72329-my-beauty-led-latest-videocon/

@npat well said brother.Good reply now i will blindly take dth.Cheap is not worst always.U r absolutly right.But cheap potatoes have always waste & worst. :lol:

@anilsethOne thing is assured that, the service of d2h is very prompt and fair and the technicians have good knowledge(atleast in metros).

@anilseth
One thing is assured that, the service of d2h is very prompt and fair and the technicians have good knowledge(atleast in metros).
Wow nice to hear that.. How is the pricing .. imo nothing Special.. I'm Fed up with Tata Sky Picture quality and i am thinking of trying D2H. But recently cable guy made a nice offer Rs 1300 Set up box + Rs 1000 for 6 months subscription. He said he has Digi cable and he promised me Good Quality picture with 170+ odd channels.
When asked about new Channels like Big Cbs, fox crime and etc.. he said all are added.. Sounds a fair deal.. But i have to walk in to their office which is Half kilometer away and plead the person to visit my place.

This same Digi cable fellow put a banner near my home stating 1000rs per 1 yr and set up box price is the same.

This same Digi cable fellow put a banner near my home stating 1000rs per 1 yr and set up box price is the same.
Where do u stay bro?

Back