Vodafone 3G USB Stick

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 16,854
I think this is new - and actually this pricing is quite good - cheaper than BSNL! I wonder what the FUP is?

I think this is new - and actually this pricing is quite good - cheaper than BSNL! I wonder what the Fair Usage Policy is?

They didn't mentioned about speed also..... I think speed is above 2Mbps...... And also pricing is good...... Especially for unlimited plan.....

They didn't mentioned about speed also..... I think speed is above 2Mbps...... And also pricing is good...... Especially for unlimited plan.....

It's "3G" speed, so it depends entirely on what equipment they end up deploying - it could wind up being 3.6 or 7.2mbit/s.

As mentioned, it would be fun to see what the FUP is.

If it doesnt exist, or is high enough, i may even think of jumping onto it!!

Whatever it is, future of Connectivity is appearing very bright.....once the initial costs are recovered by the players, the prices in 3G will plummet. And that will force the Broadband prices further down!!It is the same analogy of the past -When Cellular services were introduced first time, it had out of the world costs....once they reduced, Fixed lines rates had to reduce - and this spiral is continuing even today leading us to almost all types of "Free" offers in Fixed lines.....about 5-10 years down the line, i hope this will be the story of Wired Broadband & the Wireless Broadband services!!

Whatever it is, future of Connectivity is appearing very bright.....once the initial costs are recovered by the players, the prices in 3G will plummet. And that will force the Broadband prices further down!!

It is the same analogy of the past -

When Cellular services were introduced first time, it had out of the world costs....once they reduced, Fixed lines rates had to reduce - and this spiral is continuing even today leading us to almost all types of "Free" offers in Fixed lines.....

about 5-10 years down the line, i hope this will be the story of Wired Broadband & the Wireless Broadband services!!

yeah very true may take 1yr atleast

Back