vodafone mobile connect and vodafone live unified into one ???

Well.. i was just out of Mumbai for 5days...i had taken 4Rs/30MB/day schemewhen I was in Maharashtra circle it wud deduct balance MBs (checked using *225*6#) and not balance money.now strange thing is when I was in MP/Chattisgadh... it neither deducted balance MBs not it deducted balance money. so i dont really know whats the policy.but the next morning when i was back in maharashtra.. i was not able to subscribe to that 4Rs scheme (had to complain to CC)... so it looks like there was system problem with vodafone on that particular day, that it was not deducting MBs.so overall it looks like that the scheme works even while roaming.

you can use on roaming without any further charges,Better confirm it with cc.I have used it in roaming.

I am still eternally confused....WHAT is the plan??? Do they or DONT THEY have a EDGE /GPRS plan that is an equivalient of teh Airtel Rs.98/month with no additional costs for surfing??

^ The plan is similar. Rs. 95 for 2GB for 30 days. No additional costs for surfing within the 2GB limit. Confirmed that it works in the browser as well as apps etc. in Android (VL and VMC have been unified).Also confirmed this weekend that this plan applies even while roaming, which is awesome when you are in another town and want to look at the map or just find a nearby restaurant etc.!!

yep..that is the reason i am sticking to VF..and not going for MNP.

well do u guys know any website which do 95rs Gprs pack activation? or I have to go to vodafone store/dealer for doing this?

If you have prepaid you can simply do *444*96# and 96Rs will get deducted from your mobile. Atleast thats how it is in Mumbai.

Reference: Vodafone live! FAQs | India

but verify with your CC b4 you do that.

^ The plan is similar. Rs. 95 for 2GB for 30 days. No additional costs for surfing within the 2GB limit. Confirmed that it works in the browser as well as apps etc. in Android (VL and VMC have been unified).

Also confirmed this weekend that this plan applies even while roaming, which is awesome when you are in another town and want to look at the map or just find a nearby restaurant etc.!!

So basically:
1. NO ADDITIONAL charges for surfing (10p/10kb) ?
2. CAN visit normal websites too (WWW AND WAP) ?
3. This isn't any promotional offer where it is available for a only a short period (NOT duration of the pack)?

Thanx!

I am sorry but see the charges here:

http://www.vodafone.in/internet/pages/vodafonemobileconnect_mum.aspx?cid=mum

Back