vodafone mobile connect and vodafone live unified into one ???

@piyushgoel remove ur LAN cable if anymake ur VMC connection as default connection.once connected...first ping 208.67.222.222if it pings..that means..connection is REALLY established.then try changing DNS from automatic to 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220check if ur firefox is not using some kind of proxy.

Thanks a lot Amish for your reply. Setting changes solved the problem. Once again thanks a lot.

Hi,

I have a prepaid Vodafone conn in Mumbai, How do I activate the Rs98 (or 99 or 96 or whatever) 2GB plan from my existing balance, I tried most of the SMS and USSD codes and no luck so far. Pl help me out.

Hi,

I have a prepaid Vodafone conn in Mumbai, How do I activate the Rs98 (or 99 or 96 or whatever) 2GB plan from my existing balance, I tried most of the SMS and USSD codes and no luck so far. Pl help me out.

In chennai I use *121*14# to activate 3 day 200 mb GPRS plan and or *121*98# for 2 Gb /30 day gprs plan. ( in your circle try may be 95/96 instead ogf 98. Can't you call cs and confirm this ?
To check GPRS balance in chennai *131*14# or *131*98#

Wow, looks like this thread could use a cleanup :wink: It would really be helpful to future readers if the correct latest settings/codes per circle and operator were mentioned clearly instead of too many confusing/confused posts. Jumping topics too if avoided would be helpful or posted in separate topics, or in case of a single doubt regarding something PM the concerned user.From my ill experiences, what I have learned is that it is better to go about things with common sense. Firstly, if wanting to know about a particular service, the wisest thing to do would be going to that particular service provider's website according to your circle and then checking under the appropriate tab for the information. I am sure the settings, etc might be mentioned on the site itself. Better to hear it from the horse's mouth.If still in doubt, contact customer care, or better still, go straight to the vodafone(or respective SP) customer care office itself, because once you've lost your money, it's gone. So it would be wiser to spend lesser money and call your respective customer care number rather than lose hell a lot of money entering wrong codes/amounts and then end up tearing your hair out trying to get any correction from their end for your mistake.The reason I say this is because once you have confirmed something from the website, etc., then it would be easy to prove that if there is/was an error on their part, then it is easier to take them to task and they will generally have no other option, but sorting out the issue because it was their mistake for lack of updating the site or customer care executive being ill-informed rather than having it be the other way round. (Note: Taking a screen shot too at the time of checking the info would help, because even if you bookmark, when it's updated, the info will change, which you have to check in future before availing the same service)I am not saying that they will be right 100% of the time and it is definitely helpful and appreciable when someone puts the CORRECT WORKING settings, but pertaining they mention clearly, for example:Operator: Vodafone,Circle: Tamil NaduActivation Code: XXX NNNDifferent Packs: Rs. NNN / NN amount data / validityDeactivation Code:Just my 50 cents... :smile: Hope it helps!(@Admin I don't mind if you even remove my post after the necessary has been done by updating the thread and the thread's title appropriately too to give the thread a cleaner look and keep the more important info alive, Thanks & Regards, Micky)

Got screwed by Vodaphone :
Voda's 3 G trial is great for the last 2 weeks and I have praised their speed . I have a Voda pre paid sim (voda is not my regular Voice Mobile carrier) for the last 2 weeks and Iam enjoying 3 G with their Rs 98/2GB gprs pack re charge every 3-4 days & speeds are around 3 to 4.5 mbps at my place in Chennai.( I do have a 6 months u/l BSNL 3 g -speed capped @1 mbps).
I bought Voda data card 3570z @ Rs 1600- 3 days ago along with their 1 month U/l Gprs pack @ 599. I told them I dont want another sim. But new data card comes with a pre paid sim..Ok . I thought before April 1st we will do justice for rs 599 with free 3 G trial !!
Guess what- that sim was never converted in to 3 G despite many calls and emails. They say they have technical difficulty/ checking with Income tax etc - I mean toatally contradictory statements from various people. I have stopped calling them and using that sim in my Android Nexus -S.

Bloody Hell -Iam listening to Country Music, Jazz,Salsa,Merengue,Arabic ,Opera and Beethoven in Win Amp Internet radio in my Android phone -24X7 !!! ( have to choose stations that need 128 kbs or less -otherwise will buffer too long in their 25-35 KBPS "E" network ! SKY Fm (UK)has nice Jazz & dance Music even @ 40 kbps)

Right now Iam writing this post with BSNL 3 G sim in their Voda data card. Card is ok for Rs 1600 - non stop working for 48 hours with out any over heating.
When I use voda 3G (with the other sim) in the Voda Data card- gives max 3.3 Mbps as it's capacity is 3.6 only..
With BSNL 3G sim- no trouble expected with Voda card for the next 4 months for their speed capped 1 Mbps !!https://www.speedtest.net

All you do is dial *444# and then select option 1 i.e. Daily Bonus card and then select option 5 i.e. 30MB internet.

Looks like Vodafone has removed this plan. (Though its still there on their website)

When I check *444# daily bonus cards, i dont see option 5 any more. Funny thing is there is option 1 to 4 and then option 6!!

There is no more option 5!

Even then i tried with option 5, assuming that they purposely removed that plan from frontend but plan may still exist on backend.

But when I press 5.. it says, invalid option selected.

So looks like its end of 4Rs/30MB/1day scheme.

Back