Want to buy Tata Sky Voucher!

• Thread starter Thread starter Coship
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,300

Coship

ISP
Wateen
Hi,I'm living abroad and using Tata Sky. My package has been expired and the dealer here is not available for next one week. Can anybody send me the Tatasky voucher so I could recharge my account. I'll be sending the payment to you via Moneybookers or Alertpay. For Rs.500 voucher, I'll be paying $15. I think It will be fine for you.Let me know if you want the payment first ( as I'm newbie here and can not be trusted :-) )Thanks All.

Dude.. u can re-charge online as well

can we use Tata Sky in us ?
Did you took ts from india ?

no no...

As today is the last date for my Tata Sky subscription i recharged thru netbanking. The amount is gone & my tatasky portal/digicomp shows my previous balance only. No alert msg on digicomp till now(1 hour). Who took my money? please give it back....lolI'm on my way to buy a RC in my nearby retail store.

Did you get any confirmation online? If so, share the transaction ID with the customer care.

A few questions to existing users.....As i am planning to move to DTH i wanted to know a few things..-Are this vouchers are of fixed package type like economy,silver etc. or fixed denomination type like 100,200-how much time does it take for the recharge to take place and show up in the STB menu?- how are packages changed like how can i migrate from gold to silver?thanks in advance...

Back