Websites not loading on Reliance Jio Fiber

Hi, I have recently installed jio fiber and I am facing this problem on my all devices. I have tried:
1) Restarting the router
2) Changing DNS to google DNS in my Laptop.
Google and other websites are working normally.
Can anyone help me out?

Okay, there was some problem related to ipv4 and ipv6. I was only getting access to sites that provide services to the ipv6 address as my ipv4 DHCP was down on the router page. Restarting once again fixed the problem.

I urge people to dump Jio FTTH as quickly as they can. It is turning into Great Firewall of India (Just like China). The issue of blocking websites at whim has become extremely annoying since last 2 years. Even MTNL has started SNI blocking and websites cannot be unblocked without VPN or GoodbyeDPI tool. I hate it that I cannot download files from some file hosters like sendit. But after using Hathway, Jio, Airtel and Net9Online, MTNL is the best in terms of speed and stability with least amount of websites blocked. Even tpb is not blocked for some mysterious reasons. Routing is excellent with consistent speeds to EU and US servers.

I had requested Jio to put me under bridge mode because I use CCTV setup at my office. But they said that they can only port forward in their ONU/router but cannot allow customer to use his own Router to dial a connection. They cannot give that much control to their users. So I say f*** Jio.

For a point why are people still taking jiofiber when they have ton of issues with them, low fup, high price,low upload speeds, high pings, and website blocking, dpi and what not ..when there are many other local options being there to be considered..

@philip Most issues with JioFiber seem to be in the northern region. I have not faced 90% of the issues people have on here. No sudden website blocking, high pings, etc. The only websites blocked with DPI are the ones mandated by TRAI and you can just use goodbyedpi to circumvent. It's pretty cost effective too with Rs.199 per week for 1TB @ 100mbps. Only features I wish was there is bridge mode and public IPv4.

@MadAxe You can try Malaysia, Hong Kong, SEA-APAC countries basically. Though speeds and latency will also depend on what VPN services you use. I get upto 150mbps on my 250mbps plan when using Private VPN on almost all servers.

I don't know in which thread should I post this, but does the resolution for YouTube videos has been reverted back to the hd resolutions, for me it still upto 480p on android mobile., I am using YouTube vanced app

Back