When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
so what are u trying to say?

I am trying to say this :
sanketindia said:
hi Guys,
Its frustrating that BSNL is yet to launch truly unlimited 1/2/4 Mbps plans for < 1500Rs. Its perpetually offering 512Kbps speeds from last 4-5 years. Not only that, they are not even offering speed boost say after 6pm like MTNL does. Its not only about downloading torrents. Even if i want to watch Youtube files, I am not able to with 512kbps. They should start offering speed boost to 2/4Mbps at 6pm to 8am slot if offering the same at daytime is not possible. What can we do in this situation ? Can we all raise a CRM ticket at selfcare portal to demand this ?
Sanket.
and other posts in this thread saying there is no 1 Mbps Unlimited plan in BSNL and I have @Rs.800. Do u understand now?

its fup based plans not unlimited ur speed downgraded to 512 kbps after 6gb if u aren't lucky so much like some others

sabre23 said:
I am trying to say this :
and other posts in this thread saying there is no 1 Mbps Unlimited plan in BSNL and I have @Rs.800. Do u understand now?
Share your plan name and link to the plan on bsnl site.

ganesh177, on 04 Jan 2014 - 5:03 PM, said:
Share your plan name and link to the plan on bsnl site.
My plan name is BB HOME COMBO ULD 800 and i can show proof i have unlimited 1 Mbps without FUP from February 2013.

These are my broadband usage of March and December 2013 and both are above 200 GBs which is not possible in 512 Kbps connection.

ya even my frnd told me there is a plan of 650 rs of 2mbps till 8gb then 512kbps and 800 ul plan was 1.5mbps till six gb then 1 mbps

sabre23 said:
My plan name is BB HOME COMBO ULD 800 and i can show proof i have unlimited 1 Mbps without FUP from February 2013.
The plan you named is listed here. And its a fup based plan. I am using the same.
http://www.bsnlteleservices.com/2012/07/bsnl-unlimited-broadband-internet-home_02.html
I dont know how you are going to prove that it is not fup based. May be you are amongst the lucky ones whose connection bsnl fails to cap after fup.
But this plan you mentioned is not supposed to be true unlimited 1 mbps.

ganesh177 said:
The plan you named is listed here. And its a fup based plan. I am using the same.
http://www.bsnlteleservices.com/2012/07/bsnl-unlimited-broadband-internet-home_02.html
I dont know how you are going to prove that it is not fup based. May be you are amongst the lucky ones whose connection bsnl fails to cap after fup.
But this plan you mentioned is not supposed to be true unlimited 1 mbps.
check above images and i am not posting speedtest images as it is still 4th january and it will be assumed as such. And then my whole Patna City area is lucky as every one is getting the same.

Back