When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
i already said till date bsnl not launch any unlimited plans except in the region of surat yet so .....u got lucky thats all...

Haha Well my kids will be enjoying the same Speeds what I am getting now after ten years.BSNL cant change anything man.They suck at everything mobile,Landline,BB.Better go for other ISPs.I am going to Hatway soon.

sabre23 said:
check above images and i am not posting speedtest images as it is still 4th january and it will be assumed as such. And then my whole Patna City area is lucky as every one is getting the same.
Never knew bsnl had such plans or different plans in different states.
But still what i mean is if this plan exist then there must be some listing on official site of bsnl bihar.
I couldn't find any here.
http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/new_BB_postpaid.html
@ topic i am wth bsnl just becoz of the stability it i provdes in the connection.
I hope some new plans are announce on the occassion of 26 january.

I really dont think BSNL will have new plans any time soon. There will be some shitty new plans for lower tier , but not for top tier (>900Rs plans) .Its really high time the 512kbps Post FUP is changed to 1mbps

They don't need to change the post fup speeds. There WHOLE fup thing need to be eradicated.

naveen_reloaded said:
Its really high time the 512kbps Post FUP is changed to 1mbps
You're right but I don't think they're gonna do that at least in next 5 years.Such is the condition of a third world nation.

Back