When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
So... Let's see... What do I prefer?256kbps unlimited175GB at 4mbpsI think my answer would be second.

definately but it become more interesting if its without any fups..s

YES! Change.org is definitely missing this petition.
vj_0987 said:
definately but it become more interesting if its without any fups..s
Do you get unlimited power/water for a fixed price? (I understand some people do get unlimited water for a fixed price so ignore that part)

its a different thing altogether...broadband advancement needs to get fast as well as cheap and reach across india..what a pity it was that we have no truly unlimited plans from our isp's if some of them were having they have some issues as well

I think I have read that MTNL...Indeed Provide unlimited 1 Mbps Speed

chromaniac said:
So... Let's see... What do I prefer?256kbps unlimited175GB at 4mbpsI think my answer would be second.
200GB @ 2/4Mbps would be my choice..
I do agree with 175GB too , as surely after 2-4 months , the urge to download anything and everything will fade away and all we would want is a decent speed internet to browser and watch streams without any lags.

I am fine with 100 gb @ 2/4 mbps as well.
There days and days in month when there is nothing to download. Watching youtube wud not consume that much hence 100 gb wud be fine for me.

naveen_reloaded said:
the urge to download anything and everything will fade away and all we would want is a decent speed internet to browser and watch streams without any lags.
That's right.We need a decent speed(a minimum of 2 Mbps) simply for browsing and streaming.Don't bother if they cap d/l speed to 512 Kbps.That's all.

Back