When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
naveen_reloaded said:
200GB @ 2/4Mbps would be my choice..
I do agree with 175GB too , as surely after 2-4 months , the urge to download anything and everything will fade away and all we would want is a decent speed internet to browser and watch streams without any lags.
Unless you're a gamer and download digitally (like myself).
With games going upwards of 30 gigs nowadays, I can never leave Reliance.

Yup. I have been on high bandwidth plan for years now and I can easily consume 175GB per month easily. It's enough for me. But I do have to monitor my usage to stay below limits.

BSNL has become a joke..Not only in broadband,in other services too.I thought of getting EVDO but they are reluctant to give demo before taking it.Although I stay within 1km from their tower,I decided not take the risk.Why should I pay infront & regret later for a useless service?

dont take evdo if ur away more than 1 km or if there are many users i live 300m near to the tower and get 1.2 mbps day and 2.3 mbps night

Kunal Roy said:
Unless you're a gamer and download digitally (like myself).
With games going upwards of 30 gigs nowadays, I can never leave Reliance.
Dude Reliance Just provides 4Mbps Speed, that's too less for downloading currently available games which have minimum 20 Gigs of Files even on torrents illegally, 25Mbps is my minimum choice Speed for me.

With a 4 Mbps connection even if you're getting atleast 400 KB/s(torrents in particular) then you can download almost 33 gigs in a day.Although you've got to sacrifice a day for it.

thats too much ...but how can we trust on relaince after having read so much bad reviews about them...I think its high time that bsnl needs to lauch plans ...

Back