When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
mhsabir said:
Nobody can say for sure, but BSNL tends to keep plans for customers who have taken them even if they are promotional plans, just no one can take them newly or once you switch out of them and the promotion is over, no one can choose it again.
Thanks for the info , i guess i will just stick with this promotional plan without changing to a new one in the future .

Well I tried to register on the self care page , But I don't have the customer ID as of now. Its printed on the Bill I think and I will be receiving bill only after one month.
I called Exchange and asked them my customer ID. They said that they don't know and it might not even be created. Is it true? Is there any other method to know customer ID?
I asked the guy in exchange that what was my plan. He said its BB Home Combo ULD 800 , so it means I should be getting upto 1Mbps until 6 Gb.
However, I am getting around 1.6 Mbps which is unusual.

the ndc selfcare customer registration link doesn't even open for me. :|
tried chrome, firefox, ie. any help guys?

well...what he said was that its 800 plan... and speed might be 1Mbps or 2 ...he was not sure :P so I am pretty mush sure that they will make some mistake. He actually told me that i should check on internet about the plan as he don't know the details.Just he said that its written 800 + plan. :D Tried to call also the customer care but nobody pics the phone.

So just a quick feedback on the BSNL Broadband after using it for couple of days.
Speed is good...as per plan...actually I am getting around 130 KBps downloading from torrents so its exactly 1Mbps.
Got 1.6 Mbps for one day though :)
Connection didn't break even once since 2 days and I am getting good pings.
No lag whatsoever while playing Fifa & Battlefield on Xbox Live on EU /US servers. I used to get lag when using airtel before.
I only use internet during evening and night so cant say it would be same during day.
Overall it performs better than airtel.

No.. ULD 795 plan is actually expensive as land line charges per month will also be added in this. which would be around 175 per month I think.
So total would be around INR 970 per month.
ULD 800 is with telephone charges.

No.. ULD 795 plan is actually expensive as land line charges per month will also be added in this. which would be around 175 per month I think.
So total would be around INR 970 per month.
ULD 800 is with telephone charges.
You got ULD800 wrong it do not come with telephone charges included total cost is rs1036 per month i pay for uld800
ULD800 is 5rs expensive with 2gb fup less than BBG ULD 795
These both better than ULD800 now
BB Home Rural Combo UL 550 you get:(512kbps flat)
BBG ULD 795 you get:(2mbps till 8gb then 512kbps)

Back